that crazy website

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
can anyone remember that crazy website that had alot of like biblical quotes and satanic verses etc? was really wierd, was like a massive riddel i think with alot of psychadelic backgrounds and stuff :( just remembered it while looking at the boring website thign, i should post this in there but its not really boring jsut crazy and like a riddle :) i think i saw it here so request going out for any info on the wierdest website ever imo

Outlander

Part of the furniture
hmhm I remember a mad website that had stuff like that and a lot of numerology pyramids and flashing lights on it and some stuff on solomons key n stuff. Maybe thats it, cant remember what its called tho :(

Outlander

Part of the furniture
spent all my time now looking for that site someone find it for me! try searching words like numerology, pyramid, abracadbra. I neeeeeeeed to looky at it now :(
try solomons key also.

...this is driving me nuts :(

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Outlander said:
hmhm I remember a mad website that had stuff like that and a lot of numerology pyramids and flashing lights on it and some stuff on solomons key n stuff. Maybe thats it, cant remember what its called tho :(
yeh thats the one!!! i remember something about abrakadabra or however its spelt aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom