That Bloody Cow Skin!

O

old.Duck-Tape_(uk)

Why oh why oh WHY did Epic put out that terrible skin. Shoot bitches. Fine. Shoot dudes who's sunglasses stay permanently on, even when underwater. Easy. Hit urself with greanades. Peace of cake.

SHOOT THE SODDIN COW.... NO CHANCE!

What do u think? (especially u, Mr. Moo...)

O

old.[AXE]Raith

This skin is actually outlawed in clan matches

O

old.Cryton

Using the UT pull down menus at the top of the screen, choose:
Mods-->Force Default Models

This changes the crappy cow, the shitty skaarj, the nog-like nali (?) and perhaps one of the other models to the default Male Soldier model, making things much easier on the eyes :)

After restarting UT, the tick next to ForceDefaultModels will have disappeared, but the option is still in force, it's just another Epic bug :D

W

Wij

But it still fooks things up if ppl are using those dumb models even when u force default :(

O

old.Cryton

Erm, not for me it doesn't. When I have it switched on I never see any of those 'tard models (except occasionally when I frag them, the carcus appears)

W

Wij

Does funny things sometimes when u force models in my experience.

O

old.Fubs

moo!

I like the new models - adds some variety, cept for the Xan Mk.II, the dodge animation REALLY throws off my aim, becasue they roll REALLY low.

O

old.xStaRx

Went on a public server with Mr Burns and Homer Simpson skins.
Now that really is scary, Burns flitting about all over the place... think yrself lucky u only got moo cows!!! :puke:

O

old.Kurt_Angle

lol allways force models:)

pretty much a fair bet half the lamers are only using crappy models because there harder to hit. It's been the same in every fps game ever where you could change the models, or use models that are slimmer, less visible. Even the top players do it:p

Having said that though, when i was playing q2 seven nights a week, i was defaulting my model to the fairy one, noone liked it much though, it was imposible to tell what wep i was carrying, everybody h8's that, if your one of the top players on the server:)

O

old.[M4F]Mini

Ummm the cows great :D

Its just you miserable lot :puke:

lol

O

old.Mr_Moo

LOL duck tape...i havnt been to this forum for a while & the first post i see mentions me :D

Well....what do i have to say about this? There was a BIG debate about cow skins on *cough* JOLT CTF board *cough* & in the end they gave in BECAUSE..

ALL models have the same radius, width etc....yes including the cow skin! So (trade secret :p) to head shot a cow, u must shoot them where the weapon is...not in the cows head!

I agree there a pain in the arse cos from a distance its not easy to see the head if ur not zoomed in or using that weapon they like to call the ripper.....

This aint a moan just letting u lot know da truth...So all of u that play in girl skins (yes i do as well sumtimes) the only advantage is u look smaller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom