Thanks

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to thank a Celt Hib player called Wellia (or something like that). In spite of my trying to kill her (it had to be a girl) when I came back we did Ellerdos together in Lab.
I went away with a warm feeling with cuddly thoughts - quite unlike those I have when farming Explorers when pathetic excuses for players randomly kill you even though you're clearly not RvR. I don't wish to use Access Denied's language over in the Mid forum but people like Nahial, Telefon ansd Cellene need to review their playing methods. They don't seem to be able to let people enjoy the game in their own way. I feel sorry for such people really.

:england:
Momma Mercury

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to hear that you managed to find a friendly 'enemy'player out there, but the risk/reward of going out in an area that is designated as an rvr-zone (nomatter wether there are 'pve-mobs' or 'questing-npc's') is that you are running the risk of getting jumped by ...er... brigands ;)

Keep doing it and remember to keep a sharp eye out for incoming, sometimes all it takes is some fast-and-friendly emoting to disarm people.

have fun out there now, kids.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to hear that you managed to find a friendly 'enemy'player out there, but the risk/reward of going out in an area that is designated as an rvr-zone (nomatter wether there are 'pve-mobs' or 'questing-npc's') is that you are running the risk of getting jumped by ...er... brigands ;)

Keep doing it and remember to keep a sharp eye out for incoming, sometimes all it takes is some fast-and-friendly emoting to disarm people.

Aye, I realise that - and not all passing enemies jump you. However, emoting is not something you have a lot of time for when it's stun, nuke, nuke, nuke, dead, from behind. Perhaps it's just that casters are naturally inferior, so feel they got something to prove. I find Lurikeens almost as annoying as those damned Pok Skel Spiders which seem to have an aggro range of zonal dimensions.
Ah well, it's only pixels on a screen - or so I thought until I came across a website that sells PL and plats for real cash. Key Riced.
:england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom