thanks to bg 1 folks :)

S

sheepseyes

id just like to say thank you to the middy folks who have been playing in bg1 the last few days
its been fun killing and being killed by u esp blambalm ,captiajn and others in your grp cant remember names
and special thanks to the grp who tried to take ck weds nite around 2am i capped off u
its been a load of fun
something ive missed in main rvr
thanks
a alb scout

A

Archeon

BG Forum

Thought i'd get it in before sombody starts preaching about how people that only RvR in BG1 can't hack 'real' RvR and stuff like like ;)

S

sheepseyes

ooops forgot bg disscussion page
maybe some mod would move it that way

S

stelfa

Woohoo gratz Captaijn you're famous now :cheers:

Has been great fun in bg1 the last few nights, thanks to all the Albs that stood patiently within range while I filled them with arrows. And even those mythical Hib creatures showed up once or twice, in full groups too! Who would have thought it possible ;)

I capped last night tho, so no more suicidal Valkyn Huntress standing in front of the ck walls trying to shoot albs off it :(

Have fun all and thanks again

Leithal - Valkyn Huntress

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by stelfa
And even those mythical Hib creatures showed up once or twice, in full groups too! Who would have thought it possible ;)

1fg hibs in thid now, and not an alb in sight. Bring back alb I say, soo much easier to kill, these stoopid hibs actualyl notice when you shoot them :(

S

sheepseyes

almost forgot
special cheers to slime for help with the swords :)

and soz to the skinny elf in green i did over on mb your stealth needs to be higher saw you miles away

could of put this as edit but what the hell may as well bump me own thread a bit

D

deerstalker

Originally posted by sheepseyes
almost forgot
special cheers to slime for help with the swords :)

and soz to the skinny elf in green i did over on mb your stealth needs to be higher saw you miles away

could of put this as edit but what the hell may as well bump me own thread a bit

Is that the one where you can see her arse out to the clip plane?

Lol I spent 20 mins watching her run from htk through ruins across the river then head up into woods beside mtk.

Had to keep stopping incase I overtook her :D

Slime Shadey "Poisons r us"

S

sheepseyes

not sure if it was a he or a she only know it was dressed in green and had pointy ears and was trying to stealth over mb and i did it with melee as i had wrong weapon in me hand :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom