Thanks to an alb

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Yesterday evening, in Odins, I was on my way to bled with my thane, Sechmet, I just turned 50 that morning, got my epic and wanted to get some RVR experience.

It was the first time I went as a fighter, my other char are healer and sm, so I was really excited.

On my way to bled I got dotted and I thought oh no, already.

But an alb turned up, alone, didn't called for help, and attacked me.

It was great, and the only thing that saved me was my instants who turned back at the right moment.

I don't know his name, class or whatever, but I wanted to say thank you for not calling for help, it really made my day :cheers:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
arghh so thats where my greencon albion chopper pet went :(

no really looks like you ran into a solo cabalist, you cant have more luck as a mid :rolleyes:
and thats probably the only class who is allowed to call for help (well after the thane) :p

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
people actually exping thanes these days? and intend to rvr in epicarmor? Nostalgic :D
I wish you good luck anyhow :cheers:

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
He remember I am mid I don't kill greencons :D

And of course we are still levelling thanes :D and yes I ran around in epic, whats wrong with that.

This thread was not mean to be as a flame, I only wanted to say thanks because, I think its still fair when someone goes for a one to one fight.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Cerbie said:
This thread was not mean to be as a flame, I only wanted to say thanks because, I think its still fair when someone goes for a one to one fight.

People see whines/flames here on ever sentence apparently :mad:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
People see whines/flames here on ever sentence apparently :mad:

well thanks to the mids and hibs then for not calling for help in over 500 fights i had with them....

ermmmm

k :rolleyes:

kostushman

Fledgling Freddie
Cerbie said:
Yesterday evening, in Odins, I was on my way to bled with my thane, Sechmet, I just turned 50 that morning, got my epic and wanted to get some RVR experience.

It was the first time I went as a fighter, my other char are healer and sm, so I was really excited.

On my way to bled I got dotted and I thought oh no, already.

But an alb turned up, alone, didn't called for help, and attacked me.

It was great, and the only thing that saved me was my instants who turned back at the right moment.

I don't know his name, class or whatever, but I wanted to say thank you for not calling for help, it really made my day :cheers:

heh seems it was me :)
if it was Highlander in black armor/cloak and it was near Y-road on the way to Bled..
I just logged my mincer after patch and trying to customise (sp) new qb and saw you, checked DW and saw yor are rr1 thane so atacked you (but i don`t have dots, so it was my dd ;).
Only bad thing, i saw it after fight, i don`t put second DD on my qb (50lvl one), and it was a bit unfair to pwned by rr1 thane but it was fun ;)

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
people actually exping thanes these days? and intend to rvr in epicarmor? Nostalgic :D

phear the warderepicpallyzerg in amgE excal!!

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
well thanks to the mids and hibs then for not calling for help in over 500 fights i had with them....

ermmmm

k :rolleyes:

You sure was grumpy yesterday :fluffle:

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes it was you Inthename, ooh, nice to meet you :)

Well yes thought I had luck with it, but still it was fun :)

Will do some more RVR with her, hope we will meet again :fluffle: , its more fun to play a thane then a healer and its my first fighting character :)

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
I just remember a story because you mention all in black highlander, from when I was doing RVR, with my healer, a very long time ago and I stood at the gate in Odins, while my group mates where on the BW.

Suddenly I saw .... is waving at you.

I turned around and behind me (I am a dwarf healer) stood in my eyes at that time a big dude, dressed all in black, now I know it was a highlander, but back then I was shaking behind my computer, my breath stayed behind, and all I could do was type : HELP lol.

My mates jumped of the BW and killed him, I suppose he was suiciding, but the image has been with me for a long long time.

Hmmm this between brackets, because I just finished reading all the complaining about the RVR nowadays, well you still can have fun as we had in "the old days", its what you make out of it.

Well this is my opinion, afterall its a game and I suppose the only thing we all have in common, is having fun and forgetting the sorrows real life brings.

Eek need some sleep.

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:

Well, Skrad always manages to kill a few when I let him out for a run and yup, he's a thane wearing mostly epic armour so :cheers: to you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom