Thanks to albs

T

Thg Gork

I want to thank you albs for making my legion raid one of the better i have done. Your timing of getting df access could not been better. We got seals our lower lvls mids got exp and all of us got alot of rp.

And thank you all mids that participated you listened wery well and together we kicked legion and alot of albs:) was a perfect ending of a good hunt:)

The last 2 hunts we have made 2072 dimond seals to our alliance keep door fund will be enough for doing some repairs:)

E

evilknight

Yeah was really fun...soon we'll have albs whining i guess:)

---------------------------
Edardof--Thane
Etilania-Hunter
<Ghosts of Valhalla>

Q

quinthar

Well, fear not, I'm sure in the coming weeks and months you'll need to farm some more to repair the relic doors again and again, again, again,again.

Afterall Rams are cheap, but since youve got so much cash you wont have a problem will you..

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by Thg
The last 2 hunts we have made 2072 dimond seals to our alliance keep door fund will be enough for doing some repairs:)

Well u are gonna need em, relic dores a quite expensiv to repair after all... ;) gl

and thx to the CS, everyone are now closer to the relics :)

A

ardamels

Oh we have no illusions about holding onto the relics forever... We'll just not give 'em up without a fight :) Our alliance fund for relic door repairs is working well and you'll have do alot more relic raids before you can exhaust our fund. Trying to exhaust us financially is NOT a good tactic, rather do a few but well planned relic raids than spamming us with the kind or relic raids that you've been doing lately :)

Personally I think that there is a chance that hibs beat albs to the relics, they have been quiet for some time and that probably means they're up to something. Biding their time for a really well planned and well organized relic raid... Maybe I'm wrong, just a thought :)

Once that is done and we've lost a few relics then the grab fest is over, the others will be ALOT harder to take...

A

Apathy

Originally posted by ardamels
Oh we have no illusions about holding onto the relics forever

Clearly you do not read any of the other posts by your realmmates.

a.

M

moo_work

Originally posted by ardamels
Oh we have no illusions about holding onto the relics forever... We'll just not give 'em up without a fight :) Our alliance fund for relic door repairs is working well and you'll have do alot more relic raids before you can exhaust our fund. Trying to exhaust us financially is NOT a good tactic, rather do a few but well planned relic raids than spamming us with the kind or relic raids that you've been doing lately :)

Personally I think that there is a chance that hibs beat albs to the relics, they have been quiet for some time and that probably means they're up to something. Biding their time for a really well planned and well organized relic raid... Maybe I'm wrong, just a thought :)

Once that is done and we've lost a few relics then the grab fest is over, the others will be ALOT harder to take...

or it could just be that they're nothing but rp hungry emain whores? - yeah i think that's it :p

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Apathy
Clearly you do not read any of the other posts by your realmmates.

a.

Being the one that planned the relic raids which resulted in Midgard having 5 relics leads me to believe that I know a tad more than you do about what mids really think about this matter.

A

Apathy

Then since you are teh l33t Mid l0rd, I suggest you get some coherency between what you tell them to think and what they post on BW.

a.

D

Dr. Mangler

I´m still waiting to wake up one morning to find out that we have lost some relics, plz do a succesful raid soon, I need something else to do then just defend our relics...

:fluffle:

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Apathy
Then since you are teh l33t Mid l0rd, I suggest you get some coherency between what you tell them to think and what they post on BW.

a.

Oh damn, I forgot I'm teh l33t Mid l0rd! I'll go and spank 'em right away for being such naughty boys :) Is that to your liking Milord?

A

Apathy

It will do.

I don't want the relics back just yet anyway. :p CS is just too funny.

a.

P

pbaz

Originally posted by Dr. Mangler
I´m still waiting to wake up one morning to find out that we have lost some relics, plz do a succesful raid soon, I need something else to do then just defend our relics...

Sorry to disappoint, but you won't be "waking up" to no relics.

Those in alb who are currently arranging the relic raids are quite unanimous that we won't be running anything other than "primetime" raids.

What we've all seen in the past few weeks is that win or lose (well, tbh, it's only been lose or lose for us albs so far ;)), it's a hell of a lot more fun for everyone if we try to take the relics when people are awake. :D

Oh, and as Apathy suggested earlier, we won't be taking the relics back quite yet - these CS events are just too much fun! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread