thanks ot

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltymcpepper

Banned
today i opened a christmas card, and out fell a lovely crisp 10 pound note.
what to do with this 10 note i thought.

perhaps.....buy the custom title i should allready have been given?

hahahah.
ofc not
ill buy some lager
you fucking SLAGGGGGGGGGS

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
£10 for a custom title is stupid..

why not just spam and look uber for free?

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
One day, people will actually realise that FH is not Barrysworld Mk.II

Until then, I can only shake my head in dismay.

Cyfr

Banned
whos paid for a custom title? If you dont wish to donate to FH then your pritty ungreatful. BW let you flame, spam and have enjoyment 24/7 and you can't repay them by donating £10? :(

Flesh

Banned
Cyfr said:
whos paid for a custom title? If you dont wish to donate to FH then your pritty ungreatful. BW let you flame, spam and have enjoyment 24/7 and you can't repay them by donating £10? :(
If the money you donated had come from your pocket instead of "daddy's" credit card what you said might have been worth listening to.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Yea a kid born on "May 11, 1988" with his own credit card :eek:

Cyfr

Banned
Ah yet again the people who think they are clever step in and get it wrong. I never said I personaly had a credit card, I setup Paypal with my dads (to pay for the fees).

I then used my Paypal for ebay, I had money in the account, MY money which I had made selling things on ebay, so I donated £10 to Freddy's House.

So yes my post was worth listening to, Flesh.

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
@Flesh "You are now entering Pwndville, Population : j00"

Adari

Part of the furniture
Flesh said:
If the money you donated had come from your pocket instead of "daddy's" credit card what you said might have been worth listening to.
the money did come from his pocket, as he said he had been sellign stuff on ebay

now please, i dont know who you are, i honestl dont give a flying crap, but youve already proven to be an immature fucktard and i do not see why they havent banned you from fh yet, but oh well got sommet to look forward to then

Flesh

Banned
Adari said:
now please, i dont know who you are, i honestl dont give a flying crap, but youve already proven to be an immature fucktard and i do not see why they havent banned you from fh yet, but oh well got sommet to look forward to then
Educated literate fucktard, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom