Thanks Mitsurugi

O

old.Kett

Happily leveling an alt in Mithra and you decide to have a tantrum.

Training half the dungeon into a group of low level characters is considered against the rules, isn't it? Not to mention completely against the spirit of the game.

Such a pity nobody bit, so the only time you wasted was your own.

Anyone know who to send screenshots to in order to get something done about this idiot?

M

monkeynutter

Normaly hes fine bit of a suicide merchant. Not sure why hes in there, sure thats too low level for him to be worth bothering with.

O

old.ShadowBlood

aha

Him being 12 probably has something to do with it.. or was he 11? cant remember now.

O

old.Vae

Aye send them to me please as I'm his Guildmaster. All of you out there who know me know I don't stand for this type of thing and to those who don't know me you can be assured I will take action about this. This type of incident can tarnish a guild and I hope that you won't bear the acts of 1 person against the guild.

email: vaeniqua@yahoo.co.uk

O

old.stroke

Well, you should also consider if this was perhaps an accident. They tend to happen.

O

old.Kett

Logging in a high level character then training MOBs into a low level Mithra party might just about be seen as an accident if you only did it once. And you had OJ's lawyer.

Problem is, he did it a few times.

Vae, I will zip up the shots I have and send them to you this evening.

O

old.HiredGoon

Only fella who remained on my /ignore list for more than a week. I just didnt bother no more...

O

old.Vae

Situation dealt with. Before I could even speak to him Mitsurugi has left the Circle of Power and gone to a guild he started - Albions Stronghold or Stronghold of Albion.

I apologise again on behalf of my guild and you can be sure that in the unlikely event anything like this happens again it will be dealt with swiftly.

O

old.HiredGoon

Well, it doesnt really help, since he will be the same, wether he is CoP or PoC or what ever. but im happy for CoP, that you got rid of this bad seed. he only cause your guild trouble in the long run. gratz

O

old.HiredGoon

oh. forgot to emphasize, that this was actually a happy post.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom