Thanks Marsh Horde and co

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
As the title says- basically i know that if i log on i wont find everyone who i played with and enjoyed my time with on DAOC. So i figure leaving it on FH would be the most effective way.

So i thank everyone i have known from the start as i will almost certainly be not continuing with DAOC, i have too much to do irl that DAOC would be affecting in the future, and i cant mess em up... seems logic to me really. Nonetheless i have met some great people; some i have known longer than others, including the Whole of Marsh Horde, Wyst, Kilsimba, Porkbelly, Thegoat, Fiehdel, Asterixxx, Bugz, Celillegh (or w/e his name was) goin back a few years now, and Skyey etc... i know theres 100s more, but i cant list em all!

Then for my Thid times towards the end of playing are the likes of Linked Chaos, Bry, jorge, adam, Jim... and any others i got to know over the years, good and bad times... always friendly people. (might pop back every so often for a run if theres enough on, but not enough to say i play DAOC unfortunately)

iaindevers@hotmail.co.uk is the email (MSN also ofc) so if anyone wants to add me ill be grateful.

Cheers

Teraka

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Mord.

I think if you were to log in you may be pleasantly surprised that MH is still doing pretty well. Grandpa Wyst is still there most days, as is Kill on whatever high RR toon he's playing at the moment. The other GBs pass through occassionally plus a whole suite of newer Hoardies. The guild website is still used occassionally, in fact Nazk posted on it the other day about moving to play on Mordred. Wyst has moved alliance again recently to Lamfhota's Last Hope and it seems to be quite a pleasant, active group of people.

Myself I'm dabbling a bit on the clustered German servers in <coughs> Albion. I wish I could say it's because I want to get a better feel for their weaknesses but as you know I don't RvR :)

Good luck with everything Mord. Stay in touch through the website and I'm sure I speak for many Hoardies when I say I hope to see you in War.

Teraka (a.k.a Fiehdel)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
best of luck.
tho as said MH is pretty active. We even had a guild cata raid last monday wich was quite fun even if we only got crap loot!

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
Mord u NOOB :fluffle:

goodluck in RL m8. myself plays on Hib/Classic US now, and having much fun, like old days.

we had some good times m8 in Marsh Horde..

keep in touch

Juceee@hotmail.co.uk

The Man

Fledgling Freddie
Take it easy Mord and goodluck with everything etc..

I will add you to my msn so I can still give you stick about liverpool :p

Wyst

Fledgling Freddie
Take it easy Mord and goodluck with everything etc..

I will add you to my msn so I can still give you stick about liverpool :p

Cya Mord, tho I still think of you as Valmaare tbh, nerf giving up on VW for the OPed Vamp:)

Last of the remaining people who were there when I started.

Best of luck for the future etc etc

Oh and COME ON LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!

Logi

Part of the furniture
Goodbye iain, your a great guy, best friend in game :) was missing you allrdy but i knew this was coming... GL with your college and all other irl stuff and you'd better be stopping by once in a while!

/Bryan

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
yo iain, had some mint fights with your vamp in the past on my ticcy Jorro but mainly had fun fighting with/against you in thid. + the good arguements cya m8y hf irl. /wave

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom