Thanks Jupitus & Co !!

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Think shud say Thanks for forum cluster means i dont need to hit the back button so much more :X:X:X <3

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, many thanks. Just 1 thing... since Offtopic... is....well.... offtopic, why is there once for each server, not like its related to the server since its,... offtopic :D Should just be 1 for all enligsh speaking servers imo

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
My topic 'Oldtimers look here' has dissapeared though, but it will turn up soon I guess... can't do all on one day. :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
possible to put pryd/excal above Glaston? Its a more important forum and should be easier to access imho.

:)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Wazkyr said:
Well, many thanks. Just 1 thing... since Offtopic... is....well.... offtopic, why is there once for each server, not like its related to the server since its,... offtopic :D Should just be 1 for all enligsh speaking servers imo

don't mess with the #ot brigade... they're just odd. Best to keep them separate incase they breed or something.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
don't mess with the #ot brigade... they're just odd. Best to keep them separate incase they breed or something.
well, let them breed, the more the better. OT is nice read compared to the endless whine post that concerns DAoC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom