Thanks Homies!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I admire someone who can be as charismatic and confident as this kid with the problems he must face in life.

The people posting on youtube are just idiots, and if you are making this post to belittle him, then IMO, you are an idiot too.

Afran

Part of the furniture
I think anyone that acts like that (whether they have such a condition or not) is worthy of belittlement :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I agree with Bugz, however he's asking for pwnage with a video like that...so here it is.

lyle_beaker.gif

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Oh dear; I heard he took all his videos down a few days ago due to abuse from /b/tards, so it's probably one of them who saved them all and re-posted them. Thought it was all a bit harsh personally, but he is quite funny to watch.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Think its actually disgraceful that 100's of people that do not know this guy are taking the piss. afran the guy obviously took the videos down after the abuse he got, do you think it's right to repost them for a cheap laugh?

Afran

Part of the furniture
Think its actually disgraceful that 100's of people that do not know this guy are taking the piss. afran the guy obviously took the videos down after the abuse he got, do you think it's right to repost them for a cheap laugh?

I've never heard of this guy before or seen his videos or knew that he supposedly ever took them down after receiving abuse, I posted them because I found them rather amusing and no, not because of his condition and I have utter respect for him having the confidence to do what other people do however I do find the whole acting as a gangster on youtube thing rather funny regardless of who it is.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
ebaumsworld started hating on his youtube videos, he gets mad, posts videos about it, gets more abuse, threatens to an hero, removes vids from youtube

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Poor guy, but he wasn't letting his problems get the better of him. Gotta hate the internet generation, though, no respect for anything, appreciation for nothing, just hatred and the exploitation of easy targets.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I actually find him quite disturbing to watch

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
White guy acting like a gangsta rapper is always funny :D

Should see some of...who was it...ralphie may.

Disclaimer: By being funny, i mean those who don't take it seriously and don't do it for a profession(well) like white rappers do.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
So we can laugh at "normal" ppl doing stupid things but not "special" ppl doing stupid things?

Well that's just messed up to me...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So we can laugh at "normal" ppl doing stupid things but not "special" ppl doing stupid things?

Well that's just messed up to me...

It's the same messed up logic that applies to people with handicaps.

"Treat me as equal!"
Fair enough, you're equal.
"Give me that seat, i'm handicapped!"
What happened to equal?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
It's the same messed up logic that applies to people with handicaps.

"Treat me as equal!"
Fair enough, you're equal.
"Give me that seat, i'm handicapped!"
What happened to equal?

Jesus Christ.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Jesus Christ.

What?!

It's not like i said "all handicapped people should just learn to cope" or "handicapped people demanding stuff is stupid".

I said; if you want to be treated like a normal human being, don't expect to pull out the handicapped card when YOU want.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i'm actually starting to really resent internet forums these days, think i've hit my bullshit & epeen limit.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
He'll be dead in the next 5 years, maybe he should get a bit of special treatment.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
What?!

It's not like i said "all handicapped people should just learn to cope" or "handicapped people demanding stuff is stupid".

I said; if you want to be treated like a normal human being, don't expect to pull out the handicapped card when YOU want.

You've got to learn to phrase things better because all that said to me was 'If handicapped people want to be treated equally they shouldn't be allowed wheelchairs.'

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You've got to learn to phrase things better because all that said to me was 'If handicapped people want to be treated equally they shouldn't be allowed wheelchairs.'

Fair enough, poor example.

Perhaps a better example would be;

"I don't want special treatment 'cause i'm in a wheelchair"
Fine. Get us a round o beers will ya?
"But i'm in a wheelchair!"

Just that if handicapped people want to be treated normally, they shouldn't pull out that card when it's convenient, and then pull another card out when that is convenient.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
I work with a few disabled folks at the Citizens Advice Bureau where I volunteer.
There is no choice but for some of them to have 'special treatment', because physically they just cannot do certain things.

Unless you expect me to tell the guy, who is in an eletric wheel chair who cannot move his hands, to shit him self because he cant open the toilet door, he is going to get treatment that able bodied people will not usually get.

Treating a disabled person normally DOES NOT involve expecting them to act like an abled bodied person. For one thing, it may not be possible. It simply means that you give them assistance if they ask for it so that they may work as independantly as they can.

i used to think along the lines of "if you want to be treated in a normal fashion then dont make a fuss of being disabled", but that was a very stupid and naive way to look at it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ofcourse i'm not expecting a uy in a wheelchair to show me the foxtrot(though if he used to be a foxtrot champ, he'd sure have some pointers), but i think you get what i mean by now.

One of my friends is wheelybound and she actually thanked for not helping out if not asked, which is how it should be.

I treat everyone equal when it comes to disabilities, that includes jokes about them in the usual friendly manner, not giving special treatment and all in all treating them like there was nothing wrong, unless the disability prohibits some action.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Fair enough, poor example.

Perhaps a better example would be;

"I don't want special treatment 'cause i'm in a wheelchair"
Fine. Get us a round o beers will ya?
"But i'm in a wheelchair!"

When have you ever seen that happen?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Ofcourse i'm not expecting a uy in a wheelchair to show me the foxtrot(though if he used to be a foxtrot champ, he'd sure have some pointers), but i think you get what i mean by now.

Well now this is not the impression you are giving here. and personally, I have no idea what you mean. Going off what you said, you appear to be saying we should physically expect a disabled and abled body person to do the same thing and that if someone uses a disability as a reason not do something, we shoiuld tell them to GFTO and start being equal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom