Thanks hibs ;-)

D

Divinia

anyway seems like both me, stajj and tzee wanna close this thread so i wont bother anymore :)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Eleasias
We havent had 2 fg in *ages*, or even go in 2 fg on purpose.
What's your definition of "ages", I wonder? What about this screenshot from September 17th:
la-zerg.jpg

Here, have some cows: :m00::m00::m00::m00:

G

Gargo-

Why do I get the feeling I've read all this shit a million times before....

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
VGN join the zerg when needed, at least we admit it unlike RG, Nolby, FC, BF, BC etc..
And tbh id sooner more as 2fg/zerg now anyway, 1fg just isnt fun anymore..

Nothing wrong with 2fg Vs 2fg, or 3fg Vs 3fg, or whatever. It's when it's 1fg Vs 5fg that it's not fun.

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by Gordonax
Nothing wrong with 2fg Vs 2fg, or 3fg Vs 3fg, or whatever. It's when it's 1fg Vs 5fg that it's not fun.

VGN have never ran 5fg unless there been some kinda relic threat.
But Outlaw zerg on the otherhand.

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
but when you get hit constantly with adds, cg users, and random zergs, you get annoyed, people in your grp log cus they dont wanna just die for no reason.

We ran as 1fg today, random group, but well balanced, and not once but twice did VGN add when we were fighting fg vs fg.

We kept going as 1fg. Your point is?

N

noaim

lol radar, yes ofc...

making up things now because you ran out of things to say?

strong.

Yes when he could have done like you and just said "fuck off you suck".

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by Belomar
What's your definition of "ages", I wonder? What about this screenshot from September 17th:

<image>
Here, have some cows: :m00::m00::m00::m00:
Shame you arent using /clock to show the date but are you sure the date is right? I mean... Etherion is still active in the guild AND RR6 (rr7++ now, and been inactive for a long time), Zaph with his warden is there, and I'm Raven Ardent (RR7L5 now fyi) and still using the Legion's slash LW. Also Wuren is in the pic. Even if the date is right its still ~3 weeks ago.. which is quite long. Stfu

B

Belomar

Shame you arent using /clock to show the date but are you sure the date is right? I mean... Etherion is still active in the guild, Zaph with his warden is there, and I'm Raven Ardent (RR7L5 now fyi) and still using the Legion's slash LW. Also Wuren is in the pic. Even if the date is right its still ~3 weeks ago.. which is quite long. Stfu
I am fairly sure the time is correct, it's the time the screenshot was taken on my computer. Oh, and I am using /clock these days to bypass this problem, but I wasn't at the time.

Oh, and stfu yourself. :cool:

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by Belomar
I am fairly sure the time is correct, it's the time the screenshot was taken on my computer. Oh, and I am using /clock these days to bypass this problem, but I wasn't at the time.
You have edited the pic which might have been later than the pic was actually taken, and saving it as a copy (renamed etc) so the pic might have been created later than the shot was actually taken. However, 3 weeks is still a long time in a game world.

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by Stallion-
Maybe not as good as Tank grps, but ask the rr10 elds...

Thats prolly the same argument BC uses....

running 1 pb grp with 1 melee grp as backup cuz their pb sucks so much!...

:) nah mate its the other way round we put all our savages in the tank grp and they become bait. best use of them. then when they get slaughtered by the zerg our pbaoe grp zooms in and gets all the rp.
heh heh

G

Gordonax

VGN have never ran 5fg unless there been some kinda relic threat.

Didn't say you had, mate. The point I'm trying to make is that 1fg Vs 1fg isn't the only way to have fun in RvR, which is what some people would have us all believe. Big battles can be fun - when they're balanced. There's nothing intrinsically superior about 1fg Vs 1fg.

B

Belomar

You have edited the pic which might have been later than the pic was actually taken, and saving it as a copy (renamed etc) so the pic might have been created later than the shot was actually taken.
You're right, found the original image now and it is dated September 4th. Sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom