Thanks Guys

G

Glo

Just a quick thanks to the 3 high lvl Hibs that didnt mug me when
I was in df yesterday.
I know the temptation was there as one did give me a clout, but stopped. not sure why, maybe a change of heart ??.

As u hear and read about about so many grey con killing issues.
So thought it was only fair to mention a good point.

Cheers Guys.

K

krow

DF = rvr zone
albs & mids = enemies
kill them all!

P

Pocyourhontas

Regardless if they are enemy or not, what is the point of killing greys? isnt it better to be seen as a realm with a heart than a cold heartless grey killing bunch of scumbags like the Mids and Albs? :)

KILL THE SCUMMERS !!!!

I was wandering through Odins one night and i saw a FG of greys, most likely level 1 from the look of the armour they hadnt got. Anyways, they were all waving to me and stuff, so i KILLED the lot of em !!! then pissed myself laughing so hard i fell off my chair and got killed by next blue con i saw. It felt good as a druid to actually kill someone.

W

wyleia

Really doesnt matter if they are grey or not. If they are grey it means they are no threat? Ive gotten mezzed, yes mezzed, by a greycon before, and ive seen greycons heal yellowcons.. Dont xp in an RvR zone if it makes you upset when people kill you.

Btw, i was in a low level xp grp with me lowbie druid.. all of us about level 25 or so.. we get jumped by a purple hunter and that guy was down to 50% from 4 of us before he managed to kill us all.

D

december_rain

Originally posted by Pocyourhontas
I was wandering through Odins one night and i saw a FG of greys, most likely level 1 from the look of the armour they hadnt got. Anyways, they were all waving to me and stuff, so i KILLED the lot of em !!! then pissed myself laughing so hard i fell off my chair and got killed by next blue con i saw. It felt good as a druid to actually kill someone.

:ROFLMAO:

K

Kicks

Originally posted by Pocyourhontas

Everytime I read that it makes me laugh :ROFLMAO:

O

old.Laryssa

doh 103rp less for hibernia's rp count :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom