Thanks for tonight!

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for tonight!
VAFFFEEL group did have a splendid evening fighting our enemies in the frontier!
Even tho it wasnt as much action as last night(tuesday) it was still fun!

Hopefully you will see us out more in the future, we are guys who cba to roll at camlann and came back after a long break, we call ourself VAFFFEEL!

/Valgair Boooomer Demodar Waddle Majsan Chargeabusadk Skranglet Grawen Svirf Ibilina and our mascot Atos, more people may join in on our semi-setgrp, we'll see the future!

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Stlong fights <3 nice to have better grps out :p

Brekahn

Fledgling Freddie
Aye m8 had some very enjoyable fights and lets hope there is more of that to come :) well play VAFFELL (f7 ? ) group:fluffle:

Greed shud be out again fri if all stays as planned

/salute
/cry @ waddle !!!

B

Lethul

FH is my second home
as usuall no room for the savages.. SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE SAVAGES! :p

auroria

Banned
was nice fights aye, needed more challenge :) Fucking hell MaditioN that fight demodar single rooted me, far behind, then i got single mezzed, when i purged you zephyred me, then stunned me, wtf ! :(

oh, and to be honest theres too much hib groups out compared to mid and alb, yesterday was better :p Hopefully agramon tomorrow! If not we'r gonne roam more close to eras like pennine etc, if any more groups feel like it! between eras+beno is kinda many adds at certain points

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
as usuall no room for the savages.. SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE SAVAGES! :p

As the snow flies
On a cold and gray Midgard mornin
A poor little Savage child is born
In the Frontier
And his mama cries
cause if theres one thing that she dont need
Its another Savage mouth to feed
In the Frontier

Elvis is alive!

statued

Loyal Freddie
mega rofl lolz at the healer who zoed my pet!
bet it was valg

i lost my pants thats why we lost :<

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
statued said:
mega rofl lolz at the healer who zoed my pet!
bet it was valg

i lost my pants thats why we lost :<

nha valg only like to use insta stun on brittle guards. :p

Drege

Loyal Freddie
Hehe sorry for trying to attack majsan when you guys left me and the lurikeen to fight it out at opulun's peninsula=P. I didnt think of the name, just thought it was an ungrouped kobby stealther=P.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
shame there's so many hibgroups out alrdy, time to roll bdc tankgrp! ACHER PVEEEEEEEEE! :wub:

teratera

Fledgling Freddie
Drege said:
Hehe sorry for trying to attack majsan when you guys left me and the lurikeen to fight it out at opulun's peninsula=P. I didnt think of the name, just thought it was an ungrouped kobby stealther=P.

Be nice to the kobolds:(

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Bout time Mid have more imput to Fg V Fg action . Saw ye fight Greed a lot last night ..look forward to fighting ye on alb gg :)

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
shame there's so many hibgroups out alrdy, time to roll bdc tankgrp! ACHER PVEEEEEEEEE! :wub:

Ye the amount of hibs running is doing my head in, wouldnt be so bad if they didnt add but last night we had to pull away from about 5 fights because of hibs adding ;<

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
Typical now when we are trying to get our hib grp up to speed and there is to many of em. Guess we need to que up and take number on fights :p

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Craparoni said:
Typical now when we are trying to get our hib grp up to speed and there is to many of em. Guess we need to que up and take number on fights :p
There has been more hibs then mids for atleast 6 months

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, thanks for the fights, good fun and things really looking up in irvr.

Alb groups still ruined a quite a few, but overall much better than 2 weeks ago.

I know you feel slightly agrieved over our impoliteness on not giving you sufficient resting time in a couple of instances, but if we get to take the scraps out to agramon I hope we can change that and get fights to satisfy both of us.

/salute anyway.

Good to see you guys out.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Was a pretty poor group for us last night.. Very strange also.
Started out killing a fg hibs with some low/some high rr's when we were only 6 and just 1 healer. Then we became 7 ppl and we had another fight, pretty long but we lost in the end. We got 8 and it was pretty much down the shitter from then on. Never got into the groove really.. Got killed by a low rr hib group where we got them all mezzed, killed bard, killed a luri caster then I dunno wtf happend.. lol did we suck then :)

Anyways I could list a number of excuses but I wont as it wont do any good anyways :)

We'll be out again! Maybe tonight if we can muster a group. :p

Oh and welcome Vafffeel! Names seems familiar! :fluffle:

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
was fun to play shaman again and to play with ppl i havent played with for along time.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I tried to bomb berk doors with reaver. For a second i thought o yes, all the mids are gonna die, but then they got some heals from behind the doors, and i died.:(

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Its prolly been said a before, but who is that lame blue mid gg with DI 100 running around killing everything on the bridges?

never seen anything as anoying in my life...they never spare anyone and the tanks running around like chickens and can do whatever they want as they have their darn DI up for ages^^
Buff sheers all that moves in the vicinity....darn....errr..group!!:p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
Its prolly been said a before, but who is that lame blue mid gg with DI 100 running around killing everything on the bridges?

never seen anything as anoying in my life...they never spare anyone and the tanks running around like chickens and can do whatever they want as they have their darn DI up for ages^^
Buff sheers all that moves in the vicinity....darn....errr..group!!:p

I dunno who they are, think there new.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
I tried to bomb berk doors with reaver. For a second i thought o yes, all the mids are gonna die, but then they got some heals from behind the doors, and i died.:(

You tried it on us with half the ppl afk. Was close, but no kills other than you and the other few albs :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
You tried it on us with half the ppl afk. Was close, but no kills other than you and the other few albs :)

O well it was me and an ice wizard, with mincer speed and 2 buff bots. Think we did well considering

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
Thanks to hib stealthers offering good sport at beno bridge at early evening. best solo rvr i have had in a while

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
Got killed by a low rr hib group where we got them all mezzed, killed bard, killed a luri caster then I dunno wtf happend.. lol did we suck then :)
If it was at the north shore of eras lake then might of been my group as i remember we won a fight after i (bard) got flattened, think we had 7 at the time but there was a luri or two roaming that joined in to help.
No idea what happened to be honest, think i got inst mezz off just before i went splat but cant see much when face down.
If its not that fight then ignore the above <grin>

auroria

Banned
Saraden said:
Thanks to hib stealthers offering good sport at beno bridge at early evening. best solo rvr i have had in a while
aye had some nice fights vs you ;)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Aran Thule said:
If it was at the north shore of eras lake then might of been my group as i remember we won a fight after i (bard) got flattened, think we had 7 at the time but there was a luri or two roaming that joined in to help.
No idea what happened to be honest, think i got inst mezz off just before i went splat but cant see much when face down.
If its not that fight then ignore the above <grin>

haha yeah pretty sure that was the one. We meet a fg low rr hibs, get perfect mezz and our 3 zerkers + skald moves in and take the bard to town asap.
I get insta mezzed though the sec before the bard dies and have purge down. Our aug healer has moved into bl range of the hib clump and gets interupted and cant either heal nor cm.
Then a hib twf drops down, and I think some pb'er mocced. 4 Trolls - splat.

Was soo shit from our side but cant do nothing but laugh at it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom