thanks for today!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
i saw u 3 times right... first time i was/hu u whilst u cl healed a kobby then u watch me get ganked by 3 hib stealthers and u stood around and acted like it was a fair fight..

the other 2 times i was about to attack u and then u sprint of to add on a fair 1v1 fight

actually come to think of it if u were CL healing a kobby u wernt solo either

So i cl healed a kobbie who was fighting someone who previously added on me. Yes the crime!!

And erm what 3 hib stealthers? Only stealthers i saw today who were hibs were pjoia's ns mind my spelling and tuthemes ranger, other than that i saw i think about 8 hibs in total today that being staj, pjoa, tuthemes, some champ called nights and his dou buddy and some 2 chanters call lightbuzz or somthing.

And hmm, don't even remember fighting you today. If your gonna act like a little prick on fh then shadoows don't expect me to show you any favours when i see you in rvr.

Other than that i had a good day apart from the 2 alb fg's roaming ganking everything it was fun.

Shadowss

Banned
we didnt fight like i said i was going to attack u before u ran off and added :) and there were 3 rangers infront of u and they all attacked me and u stood there like a melon thinking it was a fair fight..

think it was pioja a ranger with T and another luri ranger

i just think ur a hypocrtical bastard tbh :)

and tbh acting like a prick? i do believe in my previous post i only said my observations no insults :)

Smooooth

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Havnt you get that bradlex is full of shit? ;D
He fits on the same ranks as Eul/Eruptix/Sean lol

Hmmmmm, think all i got to say is lol.

And what's full of shit about me lol? Care to reply? Doubt it. :p

Move along random skilless caster, think there's some fg fights to go add on. :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
we didnt fight like i said i was going to attack u before u ran off and added :) and there were 3 rangers infront of u and they all attacked me and u stood there like a melon thinking it was a fair fight..

think it was pioja a ranger with T and another luri ranger

i just think ur a hypocrtical bastard tbh :)

and tbh acting like a prick? i do believe in my previous post i only said my observations no insults :)

Smooooth

Ahh well, I don't really understand what your saying but never mind. Just another person that i can add to my solo title.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
sry ... is this thread poster the one that dies inside a fg of mids with his runemaster by a sorc? or the 1 that needs a zerg of mids to help him to kill 4 albs? ah ye he must be him... oh well .... u got some skills in zerging now u want a medal? get a life tbh.

ps. u got a rr12 caster and still havent learn how to counter a solo caster when all ur groupm8s are mezzed in stick range? haha good 1 try F6 can do the work for interrupt if ur zo arkat is down ...

brad

Fledgling Freddie
sry ... is this thread poster the one that dies inside a fg of mids with his runemaster by a sorc? or the 1 that needs a zerg of mids to help him to kill 4 albs? ah ye he must be him... oh well .... u got some skills in zerging now u want a medal? get a life tbh.

ps. u got a rr12 caster and still havent learn how to counter a solo caster when all ur groupm8s are mezzed in stick range? haha good 1 try F6 can do the work for interrupt if ur zo arkat is down ...

Don't think your anywhere near qualified about telling someone how to play a caster lol.

Go zerg some more your good at that.

Think anyone any day could say hands down that staj is a far better player than you'll ever be.

Btw mind telling me who the rest of your char names are? Who's the mincer and the hib char names i fancy getting to know you abit better.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think your anywhere near qualified about telling someone how to play a caster lol.

Go zerg some more your good at that.

Think anyone any day could say hands down that staj is a far better player than you'll ever be.

Btw mind telling me who the rest of your char names are? Who's the mincer and the hib char names i fancy getting to know you abit better.

I dont think that im qualified... i just speak with facts, you guys speak with ur a noob ur a gimp sort of language and stuff... when we come ingame... we see whos the noob and whos the qualified... enough said... play the game...
ur freddyshouse is more of a skill for you? :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think that im qualified... i just speak with facts, you guys speak with ur a noob ur a gimp sort of language and stuff... when we come ingame... we see whos the noob and whos the qualified... enough said... play the game...
ur freddyshouse is more of a skill for you? :)

Fancy telling me the names of your other chars? Waiting still.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
You that tigerdret guy or what ever it's called.

Think preetymuch the poorest played minstrel around.

Must run up DD twice and run away to my group. Must LEACHHHH!!!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
nickthegr + rr8 scout I think chansed me for good 4 minutes before dying a sad death :<

Shadowss

Banned
Btw bradlex i respect ur bravery hehe :) made me chuckle alot wht u were doing!!

standing onto of oriens bridge firing a catapult at 3fgs of albs buffing up etc haha :) i saw lots of albs zerg it up there and i was amased as i ran off to see u get a couple of deathblows!!
#haha well done

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Solo this and solo that. E-peen there and E-peen here. Too high dose of puberty hormons I think.
"people might complain about your moods, but it's just those wild hormones affecting the way you feel. However, you are the person who is responsible for what you say and do, and you will need to control your behaviour."

kivik

Part of the furniture
You missed the 's' in Limors in your signature.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmmmm, think all i got to say is lol.

And what's full of shit about me lol? Care to reply? Doubt it. :p

Move along random skilless caster, think there's some fg fights to go add on. :p

mirror is an object with a surface that has good specular reflection; that is, it is smooth enough to form an image. The most familiar type of mirror is the plane mirror, which has a flat surface. Curved mirrors are also used, to produce magnified or demagnified images or focus light.

You should use it more :) but dont look straight to it or you will break it lol

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH

hahaha :worthy:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Funny thread, everything staj seems to post these days turns into the 'Whine of the randoms'.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
HAHA i never yell for help its an insta!:p btw gratz on being number 1 on my 'to def add on' list:p

Gratz? I don't get it, It's not something im pleased about, it hurts me when i shit all over you, really does sir :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom