thanks for today!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
been a nice day in hw up until 14:30, "the rp cows are no longer to be seen, instead the hordes of "mooooooooes" comes charging down from Caer Benowyc". have a nice continued day! ;)

ps! /bow aim, ravingmad, phoenix, yrena, aiava (nickthegr), and co for atleast trying to run solo this early at the day, i would never blame you for stacking your numbers up after the first runs! ;)

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
lol ye too many damn skilled players out these days.
I expect adds from every1 but not from 3 particular hib stealthers, they should know by now. Seems they got the aim epidemy, the quest for holy rps. Hope those 2 rangers and 1 ns enjoy their new found playstyle :)

Shadowss

Banned
Staj i saw u running about adding on everything u see..

5 albs against 12 mids and u go and kill the albs

1v1 u go and add on it :)

and <3 u eul im fighting 2 hunters i kill one the other PS and u come in with remedy and purge hehe =D LOVE IT why did u log! i want some more fun :9

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Staj i saw u running about adding on everything u see..

5 albs against 12 mids and u go and kill the albs

1v1 u go and add on it :)

and <3 u eul im fighting 2 hunters i kill one the other PS and u come in with remedy and purge hehe =D LOVE IT why did u log! i want some more fun :9

because "everything" was alb zerg cows, thats why, had a blast fighting albs today.. mids were to few to compete so I left them alone )

not sure but those "known" soloers were left all alone, lasttime, shatterhand, bullveye & co.. ;)

feel free to whine away, thats what I was expecting, I mean why wouldnt you, I add you down within a blink of an eye.. I would never hesitate.. you reap what you sow... ever heard that?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Me and staj rocksed ur asseses albs!!!

Although my stats wern't as impressive, think i was like 40k behind you before i /qdt, but your a caster it helps. :)

Loged after being chain ganked by the roaming fg's at every 1v1 i got so took a brake. Although 70k solo for a warrior in basicly 2 hours and a bit aint that bad considering afk times.

Woop wooop.

And lol at all the albs pretending there solo and not attacking me, and as soon as one person attacks me it's a leach fest. Hello lykklelig, xijmij or what ever your names is and randoms. Last time you lot will ever get left alone by me.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
I leave you when I see you Eul if I see you that is but when u pop on one of the rangers and I'm grouped with them I have to help so.

Tbh grouping on my stealther has brought new life to it solo'd my way to 8l8 and just retired my ns till I started grouping up it's quite fun sorry to roll you we try to leave the fair players if they don't jump us.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Tbh grouping on my stealther has brought new life to it solo'd my way to 8l8 and just retired my ns till I started grouping up it's quite fun sorry to roll you we try to leave the fair players if they don't jump us.

So what's the problem if someone jumps you? Is the risk of dying is too hard to take?

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Come again? If you're gonna try to flame me at least make sense with what you're saying

Sorin

Banned
Yay!! no-one whined about my pally!!

Guess i'm a good guy again :drink:

kivik

Part of the furniture
Righto.

If a soloer jumps you when you are grouped, why can't you give him a chance 1v1 instead of zerging him. Is the risk of dying too hard to take?

Comprende? Sí?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Stajj is the best esp since he dumped VF:p Oh and Aim : do you ever wish u had fraps running? Just lol @ u in our 1 vs 1(until u knew u were going to lose so yell for help off 5 watching.........) haha keep up the good work!

Shadowss

Banned
Me and staj rocksed ur asseses albs!!!

Although my stats wern't as impressive, think i was like 40k behind you before i /qdt, but your a caster it helps. :)

Loged after being chain ganked by the roaming fg's at every 1v1 i got so took a brake. Although 70k solo for a warrior in basicly 2 hours and a bit aint that bad considering afk times.

Woop wooop.

And lol at all the albs pretending there solo and not attacking me, and as soon as one person attacks me it's a leach fest. Hello lykklelig, xijmij or what ever your names is and randoms. Last time you lot will ever get left alone by me.

i saw u 3 times right... first time i was/hu u whilst u cl healed a kobby then u watch me get ganked by 3 hib stealthers and u stood around and acted like it was a fair fight..

the other 2 times i was about to attack u and then u sprint of to add on a fair 1v1 fight

actually come to think of it if u were CL healing a kobby u wernt solo either

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Righto.

If a soloer jumps you when you are grouped, why can't you give him a chance 1v1 instead of zerging him. Is the risk of dying too hard to take?

Comprende? Sí?

But zerging is so much easier. So they take the easy road. :clap:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
i saw u 3 times right... first time i was/hu u whilst u cl healed a kobby then u watch me get ganked by 3 hib stealthers and u stood around and acted like it was a fair fight..

the other 2 times i was about to attack u and then u sprint of to add on a fair 1v1 fight

actually come to think of it if u were CL healing a kobby u wernt solo either

Havnt you get that bradlex is full of shit? ;D
He fits on the same ranks as Eul/Eruptix/Sean lol

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
But zerging is so much easier. So they take the easy road. :clap:

Zergin takes coordination, patients, picking the right targets and putting up with Taglim on ventrilo. Zergin is way harder then actual solo'ing >:|

aika

Can't get enough of FH
duo with another stealther is way harder than soloing on a stealther, I tried duoing and I suck at it, perform much better solo.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
duo with another stealther is way harder than soloing on a stealther, I tried duoing and I suck at it, perform much better solo.

Idd the same here, to annoying to have to keep a check at the friend player, and u rush to help and more adds come etc and u stay to help instead of kite away and survive...

Soloing for the people!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Stajj is the best esp since he dumped VF:p Oh and Aim : do you ever wish u had fraps running? Just lol @ u in our 1 vs 1(until u knew u were going to lose so yell for help off 5 watching.........) haha keep up the good work!

"shrewsburys back"

If that is you, you are SUCH a fucking hypocrit :]

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
indeed they need, think aim stod bashing me down a fair few minutes, never dropped below 50% :<

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yey I been demoted to number 2!!!!

(and the rest of the active player base to number 3!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom