Thanks for the Na Fianna web addy

D

Demolay

Just checked the other thread and looks like a fookin disaster Movie in there ....death spam etc etc But you gotta love the randomness of replys in BW - think they call it Parkinsons disease in later life .. for example <speaks to grandmother> "would you like a cup of tea granny" <granny replies> "fark orf and die son"
Guess there's never a straight answer to be had in here (but funny nevertheless!)

But whoever posted the real link ta :)

D

Demolay

I was in a band called Mara once by the way - made plinky plonky dance musak

M

Marwolaeth

I thought that was alzheimers....isn't parkinsons the one where if you did hand your granny a cup of tea she would then proceed to do an impression of a food blender without the lid in place? :D

R

Rubric

Originally posted by Marwolaeth
I thought that was alzheimers....isn't parkinsons the one where if you did hand your granny a cup of tea she would then proceed to do an impression of a food blender without the lid in place? :D

Early stages of parkinsons = great for crafting.

D

Demolay

One or the other - can't remember hmm that's a worry!

D

-Dreama-

I thought that was alzheimers....isn't parkinsons the one where if you did hand your granny a cup of tea she would then proceed to do an impression of a food blender without the lid in place?
Correct, kinda.
Parkinsons is uncontroalble shaking.
Alzheimers is a type of long term memory loss, so instead of saying that, granny would call you fido, her childhood dog instead of son and tell you the same story about her pink dress 50,000 times in 1 day. (come to think of it, I think half the people in DAoC have Alzheimers.)

M

Marwolaeth

Originally posted by -Dreama-
Correct, kinda.
Parkinsons is uncontroalble shaking.
Alzheimers is a type of long term memory loss, so instead of saying that, granny would call you fido, her childhood dog instead of son and tell you the same story about her pink dress 50,000 times in 1 day. (come to think of it, I think half the people in DAoC have Alzheimers.)

I Don't have Alzheimers Steph...I mean Claire...I mean....who are you again? Help! Help! There's a stranger in my house!

.....Have I told you about my pink dress? :D

oh and GG is kinda correct in his interpretation as memory loss is just the initial stages of Alzheimers leading to dementia and general mental degradation including agressive episdoes and ultimately ending in loss of individuality and death.

D

Demolay

LOl did I say that ... who said that .... erm bugger just peed meself again - like bein a ranger Mar I can't remember the last time I levelled ;)

Users who are viewing this thread