Thanks for the fun

fenriss

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick post to say thanks to those for the fun earlier today at Benowyc, I won't mention names , but /respect to a few in particular :worthy:

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
having a great time aswell, had some vert close duels with my low rr4l1 pala. I'm the pala with the big 2h malice hammer if you've seen me. :)

pip

Banned
Demon2k3 said:
having a great time aswell, had some vert close duels with my low rr4l1 pala. I'm the pala with the big 2h malice hammer if you've seen me. :)
Yes think I seen ya a few times in the face down club:)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
:p was fun shame theres always poeple around to ruin it :p...... nice to see some diferant classes there other than stealther and mercs :p

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:

Anything new? You only look at people when they lie on the floor, otherwise you have your back turned towards them running back to the nearest keep to reload.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
pip said:

I have a very good ability to bump into you lol and your little gank crew on beno. would be fune to fight vs any of your melee characters :).

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Solari said:
Anything new? You only look at people when they lie on the floor, otherwise you have your back turned towards them running back to the nearest keep to reload.

That.

Coming.

From.

You.

xDDD

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

wish i could be like you :( your rly my hero!! such pwnage you can do with your wl :worthy:

pip

Banned
Eeben said:
wish i could be like you :( your rly my hero!! such pwnage you can do with your wl :worthy:
<sniggles>

ps...take look at your avartar and ask your self do i:p

pip

Banned
Demon2k3 said:
I have a very good ability to bump into you lol and your little gank crew on beno. would be fune to fight vs any of your melee characters :).
Will sort it for ya np:)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Will sort it for ya np:)

Will be fun to one day bump into you on my Vampiir with 70% (effective) matter-resists. Then you can join the face-down club :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Puppet said:
Will be fun to one day bump into you on my Vampiir with 70% (effective) matter-resists. Then you can join the face-down club :D
he is in the face down club, its called the toilet on PANbar in dk.

pip

Banned
Puppet said:
Got to grow some balls first,and if I cant beat ya I no man who can:) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom