Thanks for helping out an Armsman :)

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday we had a few ld's and we were afraid it wouldn't go on
but we managed to get a nice big group together to do this final epic quest.

Thank you all for that :worthy:

I noticed that there were people who needed that quest too, but couldn't make it. So if anyone needs help, I'll always gladly join your forces.

Until the next adventure :clap:

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz on the big achievement :)

Erulin the Bloody

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
synergy was unfortunately heavily occupied, with defending our precious realm from the invading hordes of hibernia and Midgard, tho i see our brothers of albion succeeded in slaying the foul demons, which brings much joy to my heart, if you ever need us, just whisper our names in the wind, we shall be ready to serve in the name of albion.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Ashala said:
synergy was unfortunately heavily occupied, with defending our precious realm from the invading hordes of hibernia and Midgard, tho i see our brothers of albion succeeded in slaying the faul demons, which brings much joy to my heart, if you ever need us, just whisper our names in the wind, we shall be ready to serve in the name of albion.

/salute

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Remember going round Lyonesse when I'd just got ML9 on my sorc and doing all the 50 epics with a buffed Knight pet. I thought I was, like, ace and stuff. Then I went to Barfog and got soundly whooped by Afanc the Legendary Giant Ferret.

Happy days...

Isunder

Fledgling Freddie
Slightly on topic, we'll probably get the 1.79 patch next which has the revamped epics, I think the highest quest is a lvl 45 one which gives you the new lvl 51 epic armours. Does anyone have any information/knowledge on the new epics? Level 45 quest is probably soloable? Is the quest chain significantly different to the current epics?

And if you want the old epic armours and new epic armours (which has better stats e.g. cap increase bonuses and nice procs) you probably had better do the old epic before next patch(only reason I can think of is old epics are tradeable and new ones are not).

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
new epics is all instanced stuff, not sure if it's soloable (might be depending on the class)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom