Thanks for a good holiday, GOA

W

warlock_es

I knew that my subscrioption period ends soon.
So, i went to bank, i put the money on my bank account, i went home to renew my subscription, hoping to have good relaxation after hard work week.....
But stupid GOA fucked all up....

I missed:
1. alb relic raid on us,
2. two TG raids,
3. PWL event on Prydwen.

Thanks for a good service, GOA......... :(

C

Coim-

Originally posted by warlock_es
So, i went to bank, i put the money on my bank account, i went home to renew my subscription, hoping to have good relaxation after hard work week.....

I missed:
1. alb relic raid on us,
2. two TG raids,
3. PWL event on Prydwen.

Aye it sucks tbh. Customer service isn't one of their best qualities.

L

-Lillo-

*sigh* couldn't just have added a reply to one of the 5 other whine threads on these boards? :rolleyes:

(Even though you have a very valid point, its still a whine :p)

B

Bellona

whine?

more like a complaint about a not too good customer service!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

If it was a real whine then he should have added it to one of the many other threads present. This is a complaint about shitty GOA service though and the more the merrier. Its a bank holiday weekend here in England and if I couldn't renew my account then I would be stealing a tank and getting ready to invade France.

B

braxxus

4th day and counting! How bloody long does it take to sort out their billing problems???

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by braxxus
4th day and counting! How bloody long does it take to sort out their billing problems???

Acording to the oficial website news , there is a problem with the Customer Service (Subscription/Account & RightNow) pages, not with the billing itself.

Wot i cant understand is how much time do they need to gather 1 or 2 webmasters and fix the pages???

Im thinking about writing Mythic and complain about the l33t company they chose to distribute his game in Europe..... :rolleyes:

C

Conchabar

like i said and i'll say it again goa sux.. they have never once ever done anything right.. gj mythic on choosing goa :(

T

Tualatin

I missed:
1. alb relic raid on us,

That's always bad :( But when you took those relics from albion in the beginning of the summer i was on holiday, and we have each week sidi raids (=TG like) missed those too,

The event should really be happening outta the holidays, but times will never suit EVERYone

V

Vasconcelos

The page is now momentary unavaible. Might come up again in a few minutes.

<xing fingers>

L

leoric

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
The page is now momentary unavaible. Might come up again in a few minutes.

<xing fingers>

Im thinking now there takeing the p**s, False hopes :(

7 Hours later, Still says the same :(

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by leoric
Im thinking now there takeing the p**s, False hopes :(

7 Hours later, Still says the same :(

The message has changed again to "It will be up again asap. Sorry for the inconveniences"

D

dukat_lionheart

guys, go to the main "General Discussion" area, theres a thread in there called "GOA on holiday" it shows that they've just up and left the office, apparently they shut help and subscription down so that nothing can 'go wrong' while they're away.

tbh its absolutley discusting, it really is, they didnt even post a news item about it. ppl are leaving because of this, and if they had of known why, maybe they would have made plans to compensate.

GOA has lost my respect, they really are pathetic.

P

pihlss

Yea this is complaint about a not too good customer service!

both the sub page and the only way for costumers to get in contact with goa is gone.

that is VERY bad...

G

Georg Granfeldt

So bad as this time a snail mail is on its way to Mythics..

We never see any improvments in service just rised bills from them.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

L

leoric

Originally posted by Georg Granfeldt
So bad as this time a snail mail is on its way to Mythics..

We never see any improvments in service just rised bills from them.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes, I think we should all send a nasty Email for them to read in the morning :p

I would love too hear what they come up with, So sad to see :(

H

hellraisermk2

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
I would be stealing a tank and getting ready to invade France.

Don't bother with the tank, just grab the nearest stick/ lump of mud/ chip, etc. They'll surrender within a number of seconds anyhow!

P

phule_gubben

Since DAoC Europe insist on translating the game to French and German why couldn't it be servers in 3 different countries?

1. English servers = No waiting for translations and i think way better support.

2. French/German servers = better support for those who speak that language.

But then again it's EU, a united europe (my ass). it's just sad to see what happens when these things do happen.

S

svartmetall

No, don't email them, send snail mail. From my experience with complaints a hardcopy letter is much harder to ignore than an email.
I'm considering sending Mythic a letter myself about how abysmal GOA's 'customer service' is...and snail-mail will be the method I employ.

K

kaod

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
Acording to the oficial website news , there is a problem with the Customer Service (Subscription/Account & RightNow) pages, not with the billing itself.

Wot i cant understand is how much time do they need to gather 1 or 2 webmasters and fix the pages???

Im thinking about writing Mythic and complain about the l33t company they chose to distribute his game in Europe..... :rolleyes:

I have the feeling the subs server(s) was(were) taken down after the prydwen hacking, and they still don't feel confident they are secure.

K

kaod

Originally posted by svartmetall
No, don't email them, send snail mail. From my experience with complaints a hardcopy letter is much harder to ignore than an email.
I'm considering sending Mythic a letter myself about how abysmal GOA's 'customer service' is...and snail-mail will be the method I employ.

I'd agree with that.

Try to send it registered or recorded too and c.c some big games mag, that should get them taking it seriously.

D

Demolay

Let's face it they won't cos in the end we still paying - but hey a bit of anarchic talk did nobody any harm :)

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by kaod
I'd agree with that.

Try to send it registered or recorded too and c.c some big games mag, that should get them taking it seriously.
Not such a bad plan, kaod.

Users who are viewing this thread