FH news Thanks Deebs!! :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm sure I speak for every forum denizen when I go all soft and moist and say thank you for pulling finger and fixing the forums even while you're temporarily incapacitated. Above and beyond, for sure!

Cheers mate, you're a star, and I look forward to getting pissed with you in Stockholm and feeling up young Stoffe :D (wait, that didn't come out right....)

Come on FH, show Deebs some love like only YOU can!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Indeed, many manly tears were shed
And Corknozt even had to dual wank this morning bringing him much agony and shame.

thank_you_woodleywonderworks_Flickr-630x393.jpg

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
lol I love the way he belted him then just dropped back into his cowboy pose. I'd have given a couple of quid for that!!

pro :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Deebs nice one bringing FH back to life. It's my premier drop in for silly chat and informative drivel and I missed it last night just when I needed something to cheer me up (which random spam always does) :(

Stupid cheap (£700) diesel Astra we bought as a run around while we look for a decent car tried to kill my wife last night......kept accelerating even when she was braking, she had to do some mad ass weaving in traffic before managing to drop it in neutral and coasting to the roadside, even with the ignition key out the engine was still racing, black smoke pouring out the back then BANG and dead.

queue phone call to garage it came from and at least he's going to replace it with another car (we've only had it 3 weeks!!)

TdC

announcements will be made when things are more definite mate, no worries :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Told you it was your leg talking!

Good job Deebs :)

(y)

Last edited:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'd like to take this opportunity to discuss with you, SANs and SQL clusters ;)

Was a bit scary how many times I refreshed FH last night though!

:cheers:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
TDC said to give you some thanks

...sooo

*zip*

TdC

TDC says...mop my kitchen!

*waits*

*waaaaaits*

*tumbleweed*

:(

TdC

weekend of the 9th August

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'd like to take this opportunity to discuss with you, SANs and SQL clusters ;)

Was a bit scary how many times I refreshed FH last night though!

:cheers:
Send some cash over... Money doesn't grow on trees :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Thanks folks. Really pissed me off last night, trying to source a replacement server atm but the thing is I cannot even do the work to replace it physically. Life sucks just about now!

TdC

your soft hands say you hardly do any work ever :p revel in your sloth!

:D:D:D

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Thanks folks. Really pissed me off last night, trying to source a replacement server atm but the thing is I cannot even do the work to replace it physically. Life sucks just about now!
Things will get better mate, they always do eventually!

As for the server, if it is still in East London I'm sure I can help you move the bleeder. Unless it's the old BarrysWorld ftp server in which case, we're gonna need to call the A-Team ;)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
It's really quite fun to watch another youtube clip just below your caption of "Video about the new Pope". Just watched a clip with Morgan Freeman being God. Hilarous.

Himse

FH is my second home
Deebs nice one bringing FH back to life. It's my premier drop in for silly chat and informative drivel and I missed it last night just when I needed something to cheer me up (which random spam always does) :(

Stupid cheap (£700) diesel Astra we bought as a run around while we look for a decent car tried to kill my wife last night......kept accelerating even when she was braking, she had to do some mad ass weaving in traffic before managing to drop it in neutral and coasting to the roadside, even with the ignition key out the engine was still racing, black smoke pouring out the back then BANG and dead.

queue phone call to garage it came from and at least he's going to replace it with another car (we've only had it 3 weeks!!)

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg4YSk7aL8k

?? :D

TdC

I've been told that car sound is similar to the sound the database server made before it burst in to flames :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom