Thanks all

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
A very fun night.

Lots of albs and hibs out. All were adding at eachother. But we managed to get some fg vs fg fight's.

Straef & Co:
You guys have a nice setup... but tell me this. How can it be that we only took you once last night. And that was when we where low on power and nothing of our RA's up. (we just been in a fight with Jupiter & Co)

Thanks all for a fun night!

feril

Fledgling Freddie
nice fights today managed to get 4-5 fights without adds i think (must be a record =) ) loved the long fight vs straef & CO and 10 sec befor that legacy that was pretty long to.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Seemed a busy night tonight. Started off poorly (We were getting a kicking), but picked up towards 8.30-11.00pm .

There were some good battles outside some of the towers ... with multiple groups from each side.

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
Labbe said:
A very fun night.

Lots of albs and hibs out. All were adding at eachother. But we managed to get some fg vs fg fight's.

Straef & Co:
You guys have a nice setup... but tell me this. How can it be that we only took you once last night. And that was when we where low on power and nothing of our RA's up. (we just been in a fight with Jupiter & Co)

Thanks all for a fun night!

It wasnt straef and co it was a Rising Force Guild Group with straef to fill the spot when our merc logged :)

Aye lots of fun fights and /wub straef :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Must've done something right to be noticed when I was the only non-pink character in the group :p Did enjoy tonight, shame for short duration (mainly myself to blame for logging on late x<). More tomorrow! :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
was fun to fight albs for a change. Got tired that everytime u met a hib grp you knew there were adds not far away (think everyone knows what grp I am talking about)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
was fun to fight albs for a change. Got tired that everytime u met a hib grp you knew there were adds not far away (think everyone knows what grp I am talking about)

cant be.. there aint enough hibs around to add all the time! (read: acording to GoA)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Straef said:
Must've done something right to be noticed when I was the only non-pink character in the group :p Did enjoy tonight, shame for short duration (mainly myself to blame for logging on late x<). More tomorrow! :p

haha, straef got a grp ;p

Tzare

Loyal Freddie
Yeah, thanks alot for a great night of rvr. Nice to see so many guild groups taking part in this :)

/cheers Tze

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom