Thanks Albs..

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
DaggerElivager said:
um why you keep quoting yourself and trying to get people to flame stuff / you even more??

Why not? Because its true maybe?

Hmm... And if ppl flame me, umm, dont u think I know the result from my original post? :) Aint as if Snoz or someone else have "ownership" on creating inflammatory posts. Mods will lock it once it get too much, and people already know i do flame now and then so no damage done there really. If some guy now walses in and make a serious post explaining exactly why it isnt retarded with 5 in the morning keeptakes, and why it isnt idiotic to stealthzerg middle of night etc.. then I'll listen, but i'm still waiting for it.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
What does it matter if albs take keeps in the morning time? You take alb keeps too and makes harder for albs to get to *cough* HW :rolleyes:

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
stop the bullshit about 130 shrooms fgs >< the animists hardly go RvRing.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
Why not? Because its true maybe?

Hmm... And if ppl flame me, umm, dont u think I know the result from my original post? :) Aint as if Snoz or someone else have "ownership" on creating inflammatory posts. Mods will lock it once it get too much, and people already know i do flame now and then so no damage done there really. If some guy now walses in and make a serious post explaining exactly why it isnt retarded with 5 in the morning keeptakes, and why it isnt idiotic to stealthzerg middle of night etc.. then I'll listen, but i'm still waiting for it.

lol.. I can see you are already lost in the thred.. so you are trying to grasp at what little you have left. do us all a faviour and get LAID already :flame:

Tractartus

Fledgling Freddie
I love people moaning about early morning keep takes. Sure, its frustrating if your realm is on the receiving end, but that's the nature of the game- its there 24 hours a day. So, considering the realms are at war, you use any advantage you have.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Sad to say it but albs these days.. you guys just suck fugging ass tbh. Stealthzergnooblets and skilless idiots, is that all you got left? Except for a few good people that actually stay in that shithole of a realm you got there.

:flame: on guys... Im QQing, I know! so I guess I can take a few hits for it

muahhahaha and u flamed me for calling them this hahahhaha :cheers:

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
<clicks back and looks for a thread that took more than ½ a brain cell to invent>

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
stop the bullshit about 130 shrooms fgs >< the animists hardly go RvRing.
But when they do, its to a keep. Hibs took back the keeps this morning/lunchtime, was like 45hibs, no defenders. They got to DC me and aoln ran up to mount a baby defence. Once they realised there was a cple of ppl in the keep the bm's became an impossible place to go near due to mushrooms. Once outer was down, the tower was an impossible place to be due to mushrooms.

Atm theres nowhere you can stand in a hib keep thats truely safe, you certainly cant move around. Sucks bad but thats how it is. People play chars that are good at certain situations and bring them out for it. Shame it just makes it so damn one sided and boring :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
UndyingAngel said:
lol.. I can see you are already lost in the thred.. so you are trying to grasp at what little you have left. do us all a faviour and get LAID already :flame:

ok? and LAID has exactly what to do with DAoC? :) Dont tell me u walse around on nightclubs sneaking up to a nice chick saying:

-Undieangel: hey there sexeh... wanna do some rumble in the jungle with me? Im an alb you know..
-RandomChick: uhm?
-Undieangel: yea its true u know, i make lotsa RPs too..
-RandomChick: wtf?
-Undieangel: dont you believe me? Check duskwave yea.. im 1337!
-RandomChick: get off me creep!
-UndieAngel: aww, dont make a scene about, I'll call in stealtheradds then.
-RandomChick: Someone call 911!

etc.. get real.

Jobil said:
<clicks back and looks for a thread that took more than ½ a brain cell to invent>

My guess is, you wont find it inside yer own head at least.. quite sad innit? :)

Downanael said:
SO priceless WHINE what DESERVES a REWARD!

what did I win?? tell tell tell tell !!! :) ^^

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
lol tbh nice comeback :) seams you do have more than half a bain cell.. oh wait you dont you are just another tree hugging Hib :m00:
oh and some of us keep DAoC and RL seperate looks like you need to get out some and experance the real world. :p

Shike said:
ok? and LAID has exactly what to do with DAoC? :) Dont tell me u walse around on nightclubs sneaking up to a nice chick saying:

-Undieangel: hey there sexeh... wanna do some rumble in the jungle with me? Im an alb you know..
-RandomChick: uhm?
-Undieangel: yea its true u know, i make lotsa RPs too..
-RandomChick: wtf?
-Undieangel: dont you believe me? Check duskwave yea.. im 1337!
-RandomChick: get off me creep!
-UndieAngel: aww, dont make a scene about, I'll call in stealtheradds then.
-RandomChick: Someone call 911!

In reply to this the girls I meet in real life dont say WTF. Not quite sure but have you been having problems mabey I can give you some tips over a pint of beer :cheers: your paying tho lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom