Thanks Albs..

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Great stuff taking our keeps 5 in the morning, now instead of 10mins boring running to emain.. it takes 20mins since guards are everywhere. I guess the challenge is too much to bare when people actually are online.

First you camp amg with tons of ppl, then a FG runs around, then when nobody responds and come with FG to challenge, you take our keeps, why not go midland and fool around there?

Sad to say it but albs these days.. you guys just suck fugging ass tbh. Stealthzergnooblets and skilless idiots, is that all you got left? Except for a few good people that actually stay in that shithole of a realm you got there.

:flame: on guys... Im QQing, I know! so I guess I can take a few hits for it

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
we are gonna take all hib keeps soon just for fun sowwe ;<

Solthyann

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
we are gonna take all hib keeps soon just for fun sowwe ;<
Lol, don't think Shike objects to that - after all we had a damn good go at it in your frontiers on Sunday after all (nice fights etc btw) - difference was the time ;)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
lol was just on that raid to take the keeps :)

hope u enjoy the walk :p

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Lol I was board nothing else todo sorry.. :flame: anyway wanted DF so we could farm some money .. its all in the name of Fun What more can I say.. Try upgrading the doors lol took us 10min with 1fg to get thought both doors hahhaahahaahaha

WTFPWNED thb. :) :touch:

Biggles 50 PALA RR6l4 [ML4]
Dominos 50 Infi RR3l9 <--Dead thanks to TOA
Milkybar 50 Cleric RR3l8 Long live the BB :) LGM Armor Crafter
MilkysMerc 4x Merc
Revolutions 4x Reaver RR1l7
Milko 3x Armsman

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Stop spamming FH and go to bed you gimps! :twak:

polgra

Fledgling Freddie
Great stuff taking our keeps 5 in the morning, now instead of 10mins boring running to emain.. it takes 20mins since guards are everywhere. I guess the challenge is too much to bare when people actually are online.

First you camp amg with tons of ppl, then a FG runs around, then when nobody responds and come with FG to challenge, you take our keeps, why not go midland and fool around there?

Sad to say it but albs these days.. you guys just suck fugging ass tbh. Stealthzergnooblets and skilless idiots, is that all you got left? Except for a few good people that actually stay in that shithole of a realm you got there.

on guys... Im QQing, I know! so I guess I can take a few hits for it

Stop whine plz .. if they wanna play and the dont meet any challange what should they do? go back to pk och duel each others..

and i think u never been in rvr cuz there are many nice fights vs alb these day (/Cheers) ..

but we should try to retake keeps so u can lvl your lvl 16 bd in df dont worry..

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
If they hit you with 1fg on your keeps no matter what time of day it is, its hardly a big issue. I am struggling to believe in the whole realm you didn't have 2-3 people online to defend (its about all you need against 1fg).

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
its the only time we can take a keep and not get farmed

A

Aoln

Mids are always taking our keeps, don't see us whining about it like retards do you?

If you're the ones crying over a few guards then who's the skillless ones..

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Pffft...

If people are awake at that time and bored then why the hell shouldn't they take a keep with paper doors...

It's not as if Hib or Mid couldn't do exactly the same thing if they really wanted to...

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Inca said:
If they hit you with 1fg on your keeps no matter what time of day it is, its hardly a big issue. I am struggling to believe in the whole realm you didn't have 2-3 people online to defend (its about all you need against 1fg).

at 5am(if its a weekday the next day) i expect there are in total 3 dozen people online thats spread over all levels and guilds.

So it would be unlikely that most would know if a keep was attacked and impossible to get a fg together before the keep fell.

And apart from stealthers i doubt anyone would be able to get into the keep while its being attacked without getting wiped.

But as people have said its your decision, but it would have been nicer if it could have happened when the rest of us could have had fun too.

Corran

Part of the furniture
really. what the point in moaning? Do you really want people to put their playing on hold because your not liking what they doing? Im sure people just like an excuse to whine like a bitch when it comes to this game.

Anyways. what the difference between 1fg taking keeps at 5am and 2fg hibs camping amg at 3am as i run into now and again? Alot the time what someon eelse does is gonna upset you, it aint worth the time of day complaining, if they were doing it to annoy you then you proved them right and they will just do it again. If they were just bored then it may not happen again any time soon. Just live with it and stop whining!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Aran Thule said:
rest of us could have had fun too.

keep taking against animists are NOT fun NOT in DAOC 1.68. Morning raids are sucky, but 130 shrooms aswell. Cant really blame mids/albs not giving a fuck about hibernian keep takes as shrooms make it close to impossible to have any sort of fun, xpect if you are a shroomspamer.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
UndyingAngel said:
Biggles 50 PALA RR6l4 [ML4]
Dominos 50 Infi RR3l9 <--Dead thanks to TOA
Milkybar 50 Cleric RR3l8 Long live the BB :) LGM Armor Crafter
MilkysMerc 4x Merc
Revolutions 4x Reaver RR1l7
Milko 3x Armsman
post your own sig? when its below!! :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Aoln said:
Mids are always taking our keeps, don't see us whining about it like retards do you?

Im pretty sure I often see Mids taking those keeps yeah; meaning its not at 5:00 AM.

Also the amount of stealthers from Sauvage going to HW is about 12 billions times as small as the amount going from Ligen --> Emain everyday.

If you're the ones crying over a few guards then who's the skillless ones..

Without a shield-spec those guards are actually pretty nasty if they come with like 4 :p Tho I doubt Albs got enough bountypoints to claim a keep and upgrade it to a significant level

:flame: :flame:

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
I'd be a lot happier if Albs took all the mid keeps and didn't give them back.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
cwy.gif

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
keep taking against animists are NOT fun NOT in DAOC 1.68. Morning raids are sucky, but 130 shrooms aswell. Cant really blame mids/albs not giving a fuck about hibernian keep takes as shrooms make it close to impossible to have any sort of fun, xpect if you are a shroomspamer.

I often wonder if animists do have fun or if even they tire of it after a while. I am not flaming them, mythic creates a class of course people will use it to the best of their abilities, but out of all the classes they strike me as potentially the most effective but also the most boring. People flame about a lot of classes but most are challening to combat, win/loose whatever, personally any class i see sends ideas of how i should beat it, what i should and shouldn't do etc... i see a shroom and simply groan, not cause they are overpowered or cheats or anything, simply cause they are no fun. Even when you crush through a shroom field and bash the flower loving hippies to the floor, its still no fun.

Frankly a shroom debate beats the pointless nature of this post.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:

funny that nobody really flame me for that... and argue about keeptakes 5 in the morning instead (which in my eyes just is retarded, and I'll always consider it as retarded), kinda says something in my eyes.

ooh well..

QQ!

A

Aoln

Shike said:
funny that nobody really flame me for that... and argue about keeptakes 5 in the morning instead (which in my eyes just is retarded, and I'll always consider it as retarded), kinda says something in my eyes.

ooh well..

QQ!
:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom