thanks albs

K

klavrynd

for running 5fg making everyone else run 2fg and totally fucking up a perfectly good rvr night

sshot010.jpg

O

old.Purificator

Shut up and play the game Klav,or shut up and dont
In both cases, shut up

Whining repetitive muppet

P.S: Next time, when a DC Keeptake is up, we'll bring a single FG so you dont come crawling to BW and commence the instant whine
P.S 2: I was using a Buff Bot
P.S 3: You released before i could do /rude

Muppet

H

hrodelbert

why am i not there! why am i not there !

K

klavrynd

please refer to http://www.muppetworld.com/ so you can get more information about the topic you seem so eager to talk about

If you don't like my posts, don't read em.

ps : too bad i haven't ever heard of you, must mean something?

H

hrodelbert

and puri don't be rude to my bride-to-be pls :(

O

old.Purificator

Originally posted by klavrynd
please refer to http://www.muppetworld.com/ so you can get more information about the topic you seem so eager to talk about

I'm sure you know best , wont question your authority on the muppet thing

If you don't like my posts, don't read em.
If you dont like the game, quit playing and spare us the whine and the inter-realm flamewars, just cause you got *irritated*

ps : too bad i haven't ever heard of you, must mean something?

You dont have or need to, i play the game INSIDE the game and not on BW,i play for myself, and i lack your attention-seeker syndrome.
Soz for not being a BW celebrity, would i get the right to flame you then ?

And since your eyesight or memory must be fading, here's something to refresh :
P.S: Next time, when a DC Keeptake is up, we'll bring a single FG so you dont come crawling to BW and commence the instant whine
Might help, unless you're keeping your answers in notepad, and copy-pasting according to need

H

hrodelbert

Originally posted by old.Purificator

You dont have or need to, i play the game INSIDE the game and not on BW,i play for myself, and i lack your attention-seeker syndrome.
Soz for not being a BW celebrity, would i get the right to flame you then ?

i hate attention seekers :p

O

old.Purificator

Just realised that i'm arguing with a man that could make a mule commit suicide, i'll walk out slowly while there's still time and my mental health remains at acceptable levels

Yes i'll close the door behind me

Tata

O

old.Purificator

Yet you want to marry klav?
Must be a helluva body, you're sacrificing too much :p

H

hrodelbert

i'm banned from irc till i secure my open ports or summit ^^

S

stroopwafel

you got BDS
we got zergs

seems balanced to me

Q

Qte Eth

"DC Keeptake"

would be valid if any of those zerging albs ever got to DC:p

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by old.Purificator

Might help, unless you're keeping your answers in notepad, and copy-pasting according to need

that's a very good idea thank you very much

now i don't need to come up with random and allmost witty things to reply to silly people like yourself

and for not being an "attention seeker" you sure made alot of posts here"

as for the more on topic stuff : one door was down on dc, one door down to half the hp so why did you need to bring a zerg that cant fit in apk when 2fg could easily get the doors that far

J

Jonaldo

Why would albs take DC? they building up for a raid on hibs relics?

C

Cami

Originally posted by Omniscieous
Why would albs take DC? they building up for a raid on hibs relics?

Q: Why do anyone take dc?
A: Cos they are bored of zerging!

(usually anyway :p)

Z

zapzap

I had fun and if u cant get a group where u have CC speed ect u run 2fg mebbe seems valid to me.

Zapsi

G

Glacier

be kind to klav! she is fluffy when she is mad!

O

old.Purificator

Originally posted by klavrynd
that's a very good idea thank you very much

now i don't need to come up with random and allmost witty things to reply to silly people like yourself

and for not being an "attention seeker" you sure made alot of posts here"

as for the more on topic stuff : one door was down on dc, one door down to half the hp so why did you need to bring a zerg that cant fit in apk when 2fg could easily get the doors that far

You're welcome.And as you can see, i only made posts HERE.So excuse me, if my 3 posts per month make me an attention seeker.

As for the DC keeptake, there was already a fair number of mids in emain.You might want to consider the risks of being on keep doors and having 2+fgs of hostiles jump you,unless you solo keeps Klav, (unbuffed ofc)
And with the Midget guys around.. brrrrrr

To close up, you dont need something random or witty to answer me, just needs to be valid.Guess what, you're not doing a good job .
Just wanted to have the last laugh in here, play nice.

P:S We like the view from DC, hence the claiming

M

Malena

albs always zerging, they dont know play daoc

G

gustav

As we all know every realm has a zerg at one time or another. I guess its pointless to complain about the zergs because it looks likes its a feature on all servers out there. My question though is why the hell are the ppl involved in the zergs just running back and forth, around and around from milegate to milegate aimlessly looking for rps when the point of the game is to take relics or establish keeps deep in the heart of enemy territory? If you ever find yourself part of a zerg the first thing any self respecting DAoC player should do is '/y Lets take a Keep!!' At least this will justify your zergness to the other realms and give you all a common goal. Hell, its an integral part of the game IMO. Take a few keeps, get your realm back its access to DF and establish a launching point for your RR.

N

)nick(

Haven't you noticed that Klav never lets an idea interrupt the flow of his conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread