Thanks a bunch www.camelot-europe.com

Fluffier

Fledgling Freddie
I go off on holiday, come back, see the normal host of ppl saying "How do I cancel etc etc etc" and I just want to get through to the "account" section to pay!

Brilliant service absolutely brilliant..........

Account is closed and I after I put in my subcription login and password I get:

"Subscription pages are under maintenance, they will be available soon as possible.

We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Bloody lovely. I think I will use my downtime to look at other online games. Sad but true. :mad:

Fluffier

Fledgling Freddie
bloomin heck - I think ur right.....they dont look like they work on weekends :/

Ormorof

FH is my second home
wittor said:
they work cus i renewed my bb acc this night .. :p

they dont have to be there to renew accounts :p

but if you post a rightnow thing thats urgent on friday night they dont reply until monday :p

Runoff

Fledgling Freddie
Try logging onto that page plz. Its DOWN..

Subscription pages are under maintenance, they will be available soon as possible.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Korax say he Payed about 30min ago. How did he do it ?

Fluffier

Fledgling Freddie
well ive no idea how you guys are paying...Ive tried all ur links and still get the same msg...guess I will just have to wait

Runoff

Fledgling Freddie
Problem solved used a Danish proxy. Let me access sub pages and activate my accounts. No maintainance Page came up when page thought I was comming from outside UK.
Internet options>config>lan settings enter 193.191.141.39 port 80(or any EU proxy) tick use proxy.
Enjoy and activate your account.
GL

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
wtf, i only get a white page when i go to www.camelot-europe.com, this is on my both comps, on both browsers.. worked fine couple of days ago. Anyone know what might be wrong?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Runoff said:
Problem solved used a Danish proxy. Let me access sub pages and activate my accounts. No maintainance Page came up when page thought I was comming from outside UK.
Internet options>config>lan settings enter 193.191.141.39 port 80(or any EU proxy) tick use proxy.
GL

dude, I lub you, you just made my day, got woken up by crazy constructionworkers drilling a new hole in the wall to our bedroom 8 in the morning so Ive slept 2 hours.. read this thread again and saw yer post and did as you said.. voila! it worked!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Fluffier

Fledgling Freddie
Runoff said:
GL

You are a diamond mate.....weird how that worked because I dont understand computers very well....but it worked...ty ty ty ty ty

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
still doesnt explain why i cant get there from home via btinternet and work which should come out via the USA

wierd things happening witht he proxies /routing

Runoff

Fledgling Freddie
Glad I could help m8s.

They look like the billing company is currently banning a block of ips or a subnet. Not to sure why tho as before I tried using another proxy(hiding fact im on BTO) I tried my m8s NTL computer which wouldnt let me access the sub page either, tho did reach the Maintainance page from Goa webbie which my BTO account gives a 404 page when I click the link.
Anyhow atleast theres a workaround.

Branty

Fledgling Freddie
:( i dont know how to change my ip and stuff config dont come up in my internet options and the billing links dont work either is there any other way?

Fluffier

Fledgling Freddie
knowing my luck - after doing it I imagine I will wake up to find 52 high class hookers charged to my Mastercard.....your flexible friend....but thats life...at least I can play daoc b4 I get carted off to jail for non-payment of my credit card balance.

:)

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Unless you trust the IP you are using as a proxy do not use it. They can see what you are doing trace everything you do and then do whatever they want with the info.

Please wait until GOA have sorted out their maintenance.

Nichneven

Fledgling Freddie
just remember, hun... french people are lazy and they don't work weekends.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Fluffier said:
knowing my luck - after doing it I imagine I will wake up to find 52 high class hookers charged to my Mastercard.....your flexible friend....but thats life...at least I can play daoc b4 I get carted off to jail for non-payment of my credit card balance.

:)

can do a charge back with credit card internet shopping :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom