Thank you

Hekate

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to thank all mids and albs involved in this weekends fun at Sursbrooke.

I was enjoying DAOC more than I have in a long time.

:wub:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Saturday night and the Sunday afternoon/evening, the sieges around Sursbrooke were awesome and I have to agree some of the best epic sized fights I've seen and at no point was victory certain for either side. During a couple of the fights we'd actually said "We're losing this one I think..." only to have the battle swing the other way.

Didn't want it to end. After a shockingly bad start to the day, these series of sieges and the friends I got to share them with made my last day in game a complete joy :)

Hats off to the Albs that kept the pressure up. When I saw the number of trebs lined up against us I was almost certain we were going to get creamed at various times :)

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
I was grouped with 5 other scouts, and i personally used 2400 arrows during that seige, was much fun, but i ended up falling asleep at berks with aching arms and missed the ending :D

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Roo Stercogburn said:
Saturday night and the Sunday afternoon/evening, the sieges around Sursbrooke were awesome and I have to agree some of the best epic sized fights I've seen and at no point was victory certain for either side. During a couple of the fights we'd actually said "We're losing this one I think..." only to have the battle swing the other way.

Didn't want it to end. After a shockingly bad start to the day, these series of sieges and the friends I got to share them with made my last day in game a complete joy :)

Hats off to the Albs that kept the pressure up. When I saw the number of trebs lined up against us I was almost certain we were going to get creamed at various times :)

Hehe nice farewell party, tho sad that instead of gaining you a relic it cost you one ;p

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Old.Ilum said:
Hehe nice farewell party, tho sad that instead of gaining you a relic it cost you one ;p

Despite what some Mids might say, the ones that were in Alb returned to Mid immediately when the info was passed on and I think some are a bit quick to lay blame when in many cases they did little or nothing themselves except whine. I was nearly at Ygg lake when the relic went neutral but I was solo and no Mids with me as I'd logged an alt rather than taking a toon all the way back.

Myself and the Mids with me did our best the moment we had info given to us so I'm afraid I disagree that the fun in Alb cost a relic. More like, the general apathy of Mids about their own frontier cost a relic. Most Mids these days spend all their time on item hunts or levelling alts in Malmo or for BG and don't particularly bother about the realm much and have paid for it. I hope this attitude changes but its for others to worry about now, not me :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Was superb fun I managed to login for about 3 decent defending sessions in Surs the best was when the albs pushed us all the way back to the lord room and we still fought them off to be able to repair the doors. Then on the final attempt we were left with about 4 of us alive in the lord room and albs streaming in I got the screeny of Roo making his last stand - think he was fittingly the last mid alive before it fell \o/ gratz Roo :)

superb weekend of scrapping and gratz to mids for lasting soooo long and spose gratz to albs for finally gettin them back hehe

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
lol, was a lot of fun yea.

Highlight of it all was when our ice wizard grp rushed berks doors as the mid keep take force was gathering outside and blew 3/4's of them to bits :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom