Thank You Rackor !

Amilidin? Wtf you doin in a albion shitty thread :O Get your ass back to Camlann section and fix me up some grub!

Nive11en

Fledgling Freddie
Mairghead said:
Naming the guilds of someone whom you wish to flame is less than constructive, as it only has one consequence: tarnishing the name of the guilds by association. Flaming the individual is not enough for you, eh, Smelly? Well, let me spell it out for you.

Templars as a guild don't scam.

Either which way, if you have a private issue/ dispute with one of our guildmembers, then deal with it privately rather than attempting to smear someone's name in a less than mature fashion.

To quote you yourself in a pm in game to me once:

"u have to lrn how to talk to ppl befor u can accuse them"

Sage advice, mate. I suggest you follow it. It's always better when the preacher does as he preaches, don't you think?
I have to agree to this. Smellysox, its best if You complain about him only on our guild chat, or by pm's - threads such as this never solve the problem, only create new ones.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Btw Smellybollocks,. less QQ about the fine persons of Templar Order :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
Btw Smellybollocks,. less QQ about the fine persons of Templar Order :D
He just whined bout one pala :eek: I would've done the same from what I've heard, then again only heard what smelleh told me :x Would be nice if the guy would reply himself rather than guildies and people who turn up at every single flame thread QQ'ing. (Not you chim :fluffle: )

ZzZ took me a while to find the fun in ur post ;x I'm thick :eek:

Mairghead

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Would be nice if the guy would reply himself rather than guildies and people who turn up at every single flame thread QQ'ing.

Not everyone who plays DAoC has an active FH presence, yet everyone has a right to some defence when they are slandered.

Apart from that, you are right that people tend to get on the bandwagon with threads like this. That's yet another reason why it should never have been started and the issue dealt with privately instead.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Mairghead said:
Not everyone who plays DAoC has an active FH presence, yet everyone has a right to some defence when they are slandered.

Apart from that, you are right that people tend to get on the bandwagon with threads like this. That's yet another reason why it should never have been started and the issue dealt with privately instead.
I figured he doesn't read fh, and I agree this isn't the best way to do it, but it's silly having some silly people who have nothing to do with it whatsoever come out tossing random comments ~ And apart from your post earlier there haven't been any defending posts, just flames...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom