Thank You Rackor !

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi would just like to flame Rackor <Order of the Knights templer >, cem <inf > on not helpin me do my template after i done EOY and ML7 to help him... well fuck it but 4 + weeeks mate u are just a scammer tbh, u moaned at me for 2 weeks solid and just /ignore me now after i have carried out ure wish .... enjoy teh flame bastardo ;) :wub:

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Smellysox said:
Hi would just like to flame Rackor <Order of the Knights templer >, cem <inf > on not helpin me do my template after i done EOY and ML7 to help him... well fuck it but 4 + weeeks mate u are just a scammer tbh, u moaned at me for 2 weeks solid and just /ignore me now after i have carried out ure wish .... enjoy teh flame bastardo ;) :wub:
coming from someone who whines at ppl who don't craft MP chain armor at loss for you? :kissit: well done Rackor! :clap:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Chrystina said:
coming from someone who whines at ppl who don't craft MP chain armor at loss for you? :kissit: well done Rackor! :clap:
And besides that helps out quite a few other people? gj chrys

Jank

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:

I knew you would get involed in this QQ thread you always have something to say eh! you smart bitch.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Jank said:
I knew you would get involed in this QQ thread you always have something to say eh! you smart bitch.
as you have no bloody idea what I am talking about you might as well keep your smart comments for yourself, thanks :m00:

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
And besides that helps out quite a few other people? gj chrys
last time I saw him 'help' someone he screwed up the encounter and when we re-did it he 'had to log' \o/

Jank

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:
as you have no bloody idea what I am talking about you might as well keep your smart comments for yourself, thanks :m00:

QQ thread without Chrystina getting involved is like Christmas without Santa.

Just give us all a rest and shut your trap.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Jank said:
QQ thread without Chrystina getting involved is like Christmas without Santa.

Just give us all a rest and shut your trap.
kiss my cyber pussy?

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
its nice to see jank's into the spirit of FH with not being particularly nice in ne of this threads lol.

but then again most of FH is like this sadly :(

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
not the camlann forum ;) we all wub each other there and dance and sing under a rainbow

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Chrystina = u have no pussy ure a man fgs and tbh dont care wtf shit u type ure some sorta rl wierdo soz :< QQ

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Smellysox said:
Chrystina = u have no pussy ure a man fgs and tbh dont care wtf shit u type ure some sorta rl wierdo soz :< QQ
now engage brains and take a wild guess why i said "cyber pussy"? :kissit:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Turning out less interesting than I hoped ;x

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
*makes cookies out of this thread*

*gets his cookie cutter shapes*

Mairghead

Fledgling Freddie
Naming the guilds of someone whom you wish to flame is less than constructive, as it only has one consequence: tarnishing the name of the guilds by association. Flaming the individual is not enough for you, eh, Smelly? Well, let me spell it out for you.

Templars as a guild don't scam.

Rackor also happens to be a thoroughly honest and helpful person who often goes ten miles out of his way to assist others unless their requests are somehow completely unreasonable, so I would imagine that there is either a misunderstanding here of some kind or you're not telling the whole story.

Either which way, if you have a private issue/ dispute with one of our guildmembers, then deal with it privately rather than attempting to smear someone's name in a less than mature fashion.

To quote you yourself in a pm in game to me once:

"u have to lrn how to talk to ppl befor u can accuse them"

Sage advice, mate. I suggest you follow it. It's always better when the preacher does as he preaches, don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom