Thank you Midgard

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Last night I was allowed to tag along on the Dragonraid even though my hunter kobby is only 27, as it was the only dragon I hadn't seen yet. I have to say that I didn't expect to be allowed to join. But to my amazment I was even invited to the 4th group as it wasn't full... I had a great, if scary, time. 1 dragon kill credit down, 9 to go :)

I have to say, I hadn't expected people in Midgard to be this friendly. I'm sure there a fair share of unfriendlies out there, but can't say I've run into any of 'em yet.

Gonna be hard to kill a Mid in RvR with my Excal Albs now as I'd feel rather guilty. (Thank God I'm a PvE player :p )

Erulin the Bloody

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ahaha it was you, just i spelt your name wrong.:)

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah, it was me... thought you got the name wrong but wasn't sure. :p 9 more dragons before Molvik and I can run around a BG with the Dragon Foe title :p

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Assitance

Yeah, Minie, Tx for the assists on the couple scalies I had to kill. They must have been a bit on the grape side to you...
Nice to have the Press in attendance tho.

MerC <Dragon Foe>
Gate Guard GL

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe merc, as I was grouped with a 50 I actualy hit those dogs a few times for around 28-30. When we ran in I even got to hit the Dragon for 1+1 crit :)

Still chances of me pulling aggro of off you where slim to non existant :)

Erulin the Bloody

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Dr

..cool. /flex was right....Now where's the screenies...

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll post a few tonight when I get home from work... well, work... lets say from surfing at my bosses expense :)

Erulin the Bloody

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
You did better than me.

No dogs tried to escape from the gate I was guarding and then at the end I wasn't sure if it was safe to send my pet on the dragon so I left him on passive and then got stunned by the dragon before I could even swing my staff at him. Its so much more fun being one of the warriors on the DR!

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Cadelin said:
You did better than me.

No dogs tried to escape from the gate I was guarding and then at the end I wasn't sure if it was safe to send my pet on the dragon so I left him on passive and then got stunned by the dragon before I could even swing my staff at him. Its so much more fun being one of the warriors on the DR!

Oh, but I'm no warrior... I'm just teeny tiny kobby hunter :)

Erulin the Bloody

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Erulin said:
Oh, but I'm no warrior... I'm just teeny tiny kobby hunter :)

Erulin the Bloody

My main is a warrior though, but I was put on gate guard duty with an alt.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Cadelin said:
You did better than me.

what gate did you have mate? :p i wanna have that next raid ^^ i got a pretty good bunch of dogs at my gate :< :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
adoNix said:
what gate did you have mate? :p i wanna have that next raid ^^ i got a pretty good bunch of dogs at my gate :< :p
you just wana afk :(
bad kobbie :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom