Thank you Hibs

noblok

Part of the furniture
Thanks to all Hibs for letting me live this evening and special thanks to Zrall and Grundy for the fun duels. :wub:

I never felt like making a thread before, but with all the love threads I'm receiving and the fun I had I just felt I had to :). I also had to prove my point I made in Amel's thread: Thidranki-love is far from dead. :fluffle: to all!

While I'm writing this Albs are joining in. I can't be bothered renaming this thread, but I love you guys as well :).

Blokkie, Thane

prox

Fledgling Freddie
Yepp.. thank you all Jordo,Vampiirhunter,Zrall,Brokenvamp,Vengabooy,Blokkie etc etc for an wonderful evening.. this has probably been the best night so far in thidranki from my side.. :cheers: :fluffle: (love you all and i hope we can make this more often)

----
- L24 Skald : Vengabooi
- L24 Spiritmaster : Vengabooii
----

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to mids and hibs for making some really fun 3-way fights in and around the CK :D

Had plenty of fun with my little cabbie Genalist, sorry if anyone felt like i was chain-killing em on purpose cos i seemed to be killing the same people repeatedly.

Hope for more of the same tomorrow :cheers:

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
<Vampiirhunter D ;) gonna have to add it on my signature when i cba
anyway yeah was fun :) lasted an hour or so and i tried it buffed and unbuffed on my armsman and merc ;) sadly it came to an end when some albs came along killed a few and while recovering hibs ended it ><

/rude to Korvac for being an ass

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I was there too with my lvl 21 ns Tierna but hadnt any armour worth engaging in any duels plus my stealth points are low till i ding 22...

I had my hands busy with an rp pld mocing newb sorc for the night and everytime I nearly killed him he mocd or had his alb friends close by .. uber :p

glad to see you finally got a good night of duelling block ..you deserve it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom