Thank you Elfsplat and Biara! /hug

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you for the most fun I've had in ages. Tank duo vs duo fights are what I enjoy most of all in this game. Wish more were like you guys, and only looking for fair fights. I'm really glad I convinced Salvia to ditch the BD and shaman, and dust off his old warrior Sigmo instead! :worthy: /salute

Kimkasper

SALVIA

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, was fun :worthy:

Wasn't easy for me thou, havent played my warrior in RvR since the OF, but got to ding him RR3 :drink:

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Was solo for most of the night getting zergged by retards in emain, glad Biara joined me for a run in Odins :)

Respect to you both ^^

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Robin the Brave said:
Was solo for most of the night getting zergged by retards in emain, glad Biara joined me for a run in Odins :)

Respect to you both ^^
I ran into you with my zerker last night. May i ask what all that running was about? :p

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Zoia said:
I ran into you with my zerker last night. May i ask what all that running was about? :p

Had been steamrolled 12 times in a row before meeting you, didnt want to get my ass handed to me by a solo specced zerker and i would have broken something if i had to get another boat back.

Was suprised you chased for so long, had no end regen charges left :( luckily for me you didnt have charge 3 :p

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Robin the Brave said:
Had been steamrolled 12 times in a row before meeting you, didnt want to get my ass handed to me by a solo specced zerker and i would have broken something if i had to get another boat back.

Was suprised you chased for so long, had no end regen charges left :( luckily for me you didnt have charge 3 :p

getting steamrolled and then when u finally finds a soloer u run? :p think u may have chances to kill him, u both very strong :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Monty Python 4tehwin

When danger reared its ugly head
He bravely turned his tail and fled
Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
And gallantly he chickened out
Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat
Bravest of the brave, Sir Robin

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
hahahaa

Maeloch said:
When danger reared its ugly head
He bravely turned his tail and fled
Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
And gallantly he chickened out
Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat
Bravest of the brave, Sir Robin

reped!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
2vs2 melee visual classes rox. Maybe we should organize a 2 on 2 day... like the solo ones.

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure it was an accident that Elfsplat was nice, normally he's a horrible person.

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:
2vs2 melee visual classes rox. Maybe we should organize a 2 on 2 day... like the solo ones.

Id even reactivate for this day alone. Especially if u could play with u Nuxto :fluffle:

Vision83

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah , it was really fun, thanks for the fair fights ( know its abit late reply ).

Keep it up and cya around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom