Thane

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by krill-nyd
I've refined my 'ideas' about thanes. We need two forms of mjollnir, keep the current and add one that has mesmerisation rather than damage. Then I can break my own mes's, the ultimate thane ability.
:clap:

B

Brunore

My big blue mojo was awesome, I loved it...

I remember I was grouped with a supp RM, shammie and about 4 other thanes at mmgE once... about 2 fg of albs came at us and we ran in the room on the MG...

They all ran in through the doors, shammie ichor'd and 5 mins of solid mojo spamming later... about 4 albs left...

But alas... we died that day... but what a way to go it was...

S

SilverHood

Originally posted by Brunore
My big blue mojo was awesome, I loved it...

I remember I was grouped with a supp RM, shammie and about 4 other thanes at mmgE once... about 2 fg of albs came at us and we ran in the room on the MG...

They all ran in through the doors, shammie ichor'd and 5 mins of solid mojo spamming later... about 4 albs left...

But alas... we died that day... but what a way to go it was...

hehe, I remember being with roo and afrodite in the same position once :) was only 3 thanes, but the albs came in pairs, so we wiped out half a zerg before running out of power :)

D

d34k

From the Beno defense last night. Not my greatest hammer spam ever, but I think any Thanes out there will appreciate the amusement I was feeling at this point:

Beno_Defense_Hammers_001.jpg

Beno_Defense_Hammers_002.jpg

Ahhh... Hammer Time!!! ;)

J

jammin0o

Yay for thanes! :D

I have a good pic of me using hammers on keep take but i got no hosting space :(

Users who are viewing this thread