FA2
IP,
Aug Con 1
Toughness 1
Avoidance of Magic 1
Aug Dex 2
Mastery of Pain 2
Mastery of Blocking 1

Just sorta wondering, what else is there thats honestly worth investing points into?

To me, it looks like MoB 2 is the next one I need to get, then AoM, and the remaining into MoP ?

Is there anything else worth getting?

The Empty Mind? 6 points? worth it?

Purge is 10 points, and well, that's not gonna happen... unless I hit RR10

So, what is there for Thanes? Would be nice if we could get Avoid Pain, or Determination. I decent Thane specific RA would be nice too, but thats not gonna happen, since none at Mythic HQ plays Thanes (why would they?)

D

Derric

The Empty Mind? Isn't that called The Empty Head for thanes? So they can spam those funky hammers if their group happen to mez someone by mistake. :D

S

Skrad

Originally posted by SilverHood
I decent Thane specific RA would be nice too, but thats not gonna happen, since none at Mythic HQ plays Thanes (why would they?)

Instacast AoE mezz would be nice so that we could practice our mezzbreaking techniques when we can't find a healer. :cool:

K

kain_pravus

I'm saving my points for a while, I have a feeling mythic will be taking a look at our RA's soon... And when our DD is off a timer I want to bump it's damage up.

S

Sarnat

Originally posted by jammin0o
dont forget static tempest

Please do!

My thane is only RR4 and has FA2, IP and aug dex 2 and MoP2. (I think, just respecced to IP). Probably gonna get AoM2/Toughness2 next... Then maybe MoB... Depending if I ever get that high.

Users who are viewing this thread