thane RA`s

H

hoden

i got IP purge etc etc , wanted to know if anyone has got or used Static Tempest , is it any good and is it worth me saving for it ? i`m even thinking of respec and getting it and losing maybe IP just to give me thane a grp spell . cheers for any help

O

old.Mu.

The Thane team lead wrote:
5.1.3 Static Tempest - This RA needs to be scraped and replaced with something useful, and appropriate to a class based on Thor. At this time I'm unaware of any Thane who has this RA, it costs too much and does nothing more then hand the enemy a stun immunity.

I'd steer clear. ;)

M

Mid - Kirinia

Thane Static Tempest RA = free Immunity to stun for albs/hibs.
Complete crap.

Repeat after me - 'I will not get this RA' ...
Repeat 3 times please ...

At 14 points it's one of the most crazy RA's available. You can't kill anyone with Mjollnir anyway.

But hey, don't listen to me, I am nuts, we should all pay attention to Mythic's opinion, and here it is :

-(Thane TL) '...The thane RA static tempest does nothing but dish out a free stun immunity to enemy players, as well as costing a huge amount of realm skill points, not to mention giving thanes no viable option to be invited to a reasonable rvr group. What muppet at your office even invented this RA? It needs to be changed for something relevant that will be both useful to thanes and useful to the group they are in...'

-(Mythic) '...We have no plans to change this at the current time...'

/clap

W

Whoodoo_RD

30 sec long, 3 second stun every 7 seconds, so thats 4 seconds to get out of the 350 radius, plus dimishing times for each stun, 4 stuns total (its actually 28 seconds when u do the math). 30 min recast and a massive 14 points to spend on it.

Biggest waste of space RA there is, if you got the points to waste go for nastery of water instead, much better, but still a chocolate teapot of an idea :p

Originally posted by Mid - Kirinia
-(Mythic) '...We have no plans (insert "cant be arsed" here) to change this at the current time...'

B

Bagloor

'I will not get this RA'
'I will not get this RA'
'I will not get this RA'
:wall:

H

hoden

thanks for your help =)

i will not ......

what bagloor said :)

Users who are viewing this thread