Thadius we're famous

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
heh reminds me of the other day when i was bored an hopping thro the movie channels. came across the film dodgeball an a disturbing hoffahollick team that got disowned by hoff cos they lost...made me think bout FH an its hoffanatics :D

confused

Can't get enough of FH
lilmissnaughty said:
heh reminds me of the other day when i was bored an hopping thro the movie channels. came across the film dodgeball an a disturbing hoffahollick team that got disowned by hoff cos they lost...made me think bout FH an its hoffanatics :D
^^ Team Blitzreig... also aparently the Hoff refused to have his name put into the credits at the end of it... though never actually watched to see :p

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
lol :D

I`m not Thadius btw.. but nevertheless, no need for crediting me. It was your idea. ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
lol :D

I`m not Thadius btw.. but nevertheless, no need for crediting me. It was your idea. ;)

haha i was at a friends when i posted this, was searching for bmx's and i typed in hoffman and found the picture you made, as i was at my friends i did not wanna spend ages searching for who made it, i was unsure if it was thadius, i thought i would post on the off chance i was correct.

sorry buddy, /hug

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Rep point for being the most famous person I know of sorts...not that I actually know you....or that you are famous....but at least ya name is on another interweb site!! thats good enough for me !!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
evzy said:
Rep point for being the most famous person I know of sorts...not that I actually know you....or that you are famous....but at least ya name is on another interweb site!! thats good enough for me !!

I'd just like to thanks God, my mum, Thadius for not actually doing anything, my IT teacher for telling me how to use a keyboard (HEY I WAS A SLOW LEARNER) and not forgetting Belomar for helping make the picture.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Hang on one cotton pickin second* !?!

You mean other people helped you, and it was not just you, and it actually goes back as far as your family...jesus... I have to rep point ya parents and IT teacher...and GOD.... hmmm , what are teh forum I.D's for ya parents and IT teacher, I will rep myself on the other one ;)

* No idea what that phrase is about, but came over all redneck for a mo!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
evzy said:
Hang on one cotton pickin second* !?!

You mean other people helped you, and it was not just you, and it actually goes back as far as your family...jesus... I have to rep point ya parents and IT teacher...and GOD.... hmmm , what are teh forum I.D's for ya parents and IT teacher, I will rep myself on the other one ;)

* No idea what that phrase is about, but came over all redneck for a mo!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to evzy again.:( :( :(

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
s'ok, I don't mind really not having 3 green blobs next to my name.....

:( :( :(

If anyone wants me, I will be over in teh corner crying...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom