TG Raids

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi,

It would be nice if someone experienced raid leader would start organizing again weekly (or not) TG raids.

Bluesky / darksword - catch da ball? :p

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldn't mind helping to lead one.. altho running one on my own would be out of the question =)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Ive been thinking of doing a semi opted tank group raid in TG - not as strict as my Dragon Raids ofc but ill have a ickle read up and sort something soon :)

Watch this space :)

Venom

Fledgling Freddie
Dear god no, why am I picturing mass wipeouts inc?

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Huhuhuh ... maybe time to go cave crawling again den ... clomp some overgrown tomtes again ... get da fat loot. I will start the FFA again dis sunday ... will make a post about it tomorrow.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
yay more tg raids need a new tg haub for my zerker down to 45% dur

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
hehe im not a experienced raid leader but willing 2 lead at TG raid

same as bluesky tbh, id like 2 lead a tg raid with 1 tank grp and rest just dmgers etc or 2tank grps if needed with a laid back atmosphere just going through not too strict etc, thing is id like a more fun tg raid where people r willing 2 stay a long time since it can take a while, i know my way down2 council and am willing 2 learn all the way down 2 king & queen though doubt we will get that deep unless theres a good 8fgs (i thinks thats how many it takes?) well, maybe a joint raid bluesky? should b a bit less work for us both, but <Shrugs> dont mind eithar way but yeh give more TG raids (ill make a thread in a few days about running 1)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Zlugugg Benvis said:
Huhuhuh ... maybe time to go cave crawling again den ... clomp some overgrown tomtes again ... get da fat loot. I will start the FFA again dis sunday ... will make a post about it tomorrow.

ooo didnt read that, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :clap:

count meh in :D

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
i have some alt willing 2 join in =)
need respoecs badly =)

healer 45pac ml3
shammy 45 aug ml1
sm full supp
or BD ml1

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Zlugugg Benvis said:

topbanana zlug :D

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Could lead if none else wants to. Main problem is my comp is half finished and that I work 5shift. :( When I've sorted those out theres np. :O

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Getting down till council will req no more than opted 1 fg - its just slow. Killing Jailor / Queen and other high lvl mobs defenately require a lot more ppl. But as the saying goes "its not the number - its the quality". Sheer number of players will not help, if they don't pay attention what a raid leader tells. It usually results to a wipe if ppl don't listen - especially in a place like TG. Been enough TG raids to know this can happen :)

I'd say take baby steps in organizing the TG raid (who ever stats doing these TG raids - don't look at me atm, I am busy doing my programs for the game), first do raids till to council, and see how much competent players are willing to join to the raid. After that when these players who showed up in previous TG raid, make em kind of trusted persons to pull the TG raid - pretty much like in Bluesky's DR raids - groups would be optimized but in future TG raids.. yet the raid would consist of a standy by list of players. Ppl still could hang around in Hagall, and they would be invited - if opted group(s) lacked player(s).

Just my thoughts.

Bergast

Fledgling Freddie
Yea :D

This sounds like a lot of fun... if the time is right... I sure wanna join

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Theres a few bits i would like from TG so i am gonna look into it, ran a couple of MLs now with a reasonable level of success, but what made them work was choosing decent peeps around me.

If i do run a raid it will be opted groups and FFA loot, none of this bs mods, do i deem an item for you, etc etc... Everyone rolls, 1 item each, if you like it you roll for it, quick simple and easy. Its not for me to choose what you can an can't roll for it, nor is it for me to pick people who deserve items more than others.

If i organise anything it'll be a laugh and it'll be run with a goal to getting as much stuff as possible, always the goal of my loot raids is to get every entrant 1 item each. Hopefully will post something for definate soon.

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA.

Ok, I'm done now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom