TG Raid

Chronictank

FH is my second home
ok This isnt a raid organised as yet it is just to see how many are interested.
I plan to take 6fg to raid tg.
The cap on number of full groups is 8 as after this i think there are too man people and alot will leave with no items at all.
The main objectives will be the King and Queen (since we havent done this in a while :) )
This will be my first tg raid

Rules:
1) Any not following orders will not be given the right to roll
2) Any stealing will result in the whole guilds of the person/persons involved losing their right to roll. So keep an eye on your members :)
This i hope is incentive to stop people doing this
3) The raid will not go on untill ALL items are handed in
4) All the group except the group leader should have /auto s to reduce the time wasted in collecting drops

Item Rolls:
Subtle changes.
Round 1:
1) Everyone is allowed to roll once for each item (obviously)
2) Once you have an item you are excluded from all other rolls
3) You can only roll for items you can use on that character i.e Axes with LA are for Zerks and SB's, Large shields for warriors thanes etc...
4) Only lvl 45+ Seers and 50+ other classes can roll for items.
Round 2:
All items left over from round 1 are then put into round 2
1) If you recieved a item in round 1 then you cannot roll in round 2
2) You may roll for alts in this round
3) Once you have an item you are excluded from all other rolls
4) You may roll for any item
Round 3:
All remaining items from round 2 are put into round 3
1)If you recieved a item in rounds 1 or 2 you cannot roll in this round
2) Anyone of any level can now roll
3) Once you have an item you are excluded from all other rolls
4) You may roll for any item
Round x
If there are still items left then they will be rolled for until there are none left

Last Round
If in the unlikely event of more items than people they will be rolled for again, anyone can roll for any item.

I think thats it :)

Uber

Fledgling Freddie
When will this raid be ? Anyway im in with a fg of Bannana bunnies (lvl50´s ofcrs) is that ok ?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Like i said i am gona see how many are willing to come. 4fg is the absolute minimum all 50s all resonable in skill and playing the game.
Will be a post here and you can come type thing not random grps arrive.

P.S Ofc your welcome more full guild grps the better as they tend to be more organised :D

So to recap no date as yet just wana see the numbers (dont wana tred on any toes by scheduling it same day as sum1 else)

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
Like i said i am gona see how many are willing to come. 4fg is the absolute minimum all 50s all resonable in skill and playing the game.
Will be a post here and you can come type thing not random grps arrive.

P.S Ofc your welcome more full guild grps the better as they tend to be more organised :D

So to recap no date as yet just wana see the numbers (dont wana tred on any toes by scheduling it same day as sum1 else)

count me in, level 50 shammi all capped sc.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Depending on when the raid is, assuming my PC is working again (apparently that blasted heat sink did more than burn out my processer/dent my graphics card :( ) i'l be there with either my Healer or Shammy :)

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved
Im always up for some fun! count me and my 6 Second pbt in, unless u are making this for guild grps only etc Oo.
rly nice that some ppl accualy take their time too organise a raid.
/cheers m8 :fluffle:

Lagnard

Fledgling Freddie
i'm up for it, few other BR's will join the fun

50 Thane

Siara

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to come, but depend on date/time. Derianna 40mend/36augm healer.

Herjulf

Banned
It has to be DAYTIME if it is sunday/weekdays, daytime = 1400ish max.
friday/saturday i guess u can hold it 0100 if u wished.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Think we got 5fg :) they are as follows:
1) Mjollner's
2) Bannana Bunnies
3) TDD
4) Aesir's
5) Random Grp:
Roteca
Archeon
Cazedy
Figun
Harebear
Derianna
Athom
Snickch
6) Random Grp
Lagnard (And m8s)
Herjulf (Wont promise you it will be within you bracket m8, but ill do my best to cater for all)

This is first come first serve. I Will cap the number of grps on the raid at 8 so if you are too late you are not going to be permitted to roll.

Now i have the number i need i will sort a date, I will post the date 1 week before the raid to give everyone enought notice.
The date i was plannign has coincided with an already arranged raid so i will come up with a new one (you wont believe how long it takes to find out when people are running things :S)

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
Think we got 5fg :) they are as follows:
1) Mjollner's
2) Bannana Bunnies
3) TDD
4) Aesir's
5) Random Grp:
Roteca
Archeon
Cazedy
Figun
Harebear
Derianna
Athom
Snickch
6) Random Grp
Lagnard (And m8s)
Herjulf (Wont promise you it will be within you bracket m8, but ill do my best to cater for all)

This is first come first serve. I Will cap the number of grps on the raid at 8 so if you are too late you are not going to be permitted to roll.

Now i have the number i need i will sort a date, I will post the date 1 week before the raid to give everyone enought notice.
The date i was plannign has coincided with an already arranged raid so i will come up with a new one (you wont believe how long it takes to find out when people are running things :S)

Please set date at the 23rd or 24th. after toa (25th) ppl will want to explore our new landscapes, and before the 23rd i have shiitloads of stuff ^^ not tottaly unavaible, but harder to find time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom