tg raid

ruahtian

Fledgling Freddie
ok over last few weeks ppl have been naging me for a tg raid so might as well do one or 2 and see what happens

raid will start at 18:00 cet thats 17:00 gmt hagal first raid numbers going is open ( a max might be set for any other raids) wednesday night

raid rules simple
do what your told when your told how your told consistant braking of those rules result in geting kicked from bg

lotto rules
lotto for what you need to use for the chars taken ( except seers) thay can if thay wish nominate 1 char at the start
rid is expected to take aprox 5 hours lotto 1.5 hours.
the decition to end raid will be made by me and only me
guild groups are welcome but plz try and make a balenced group ie tanks shaman healers
ill be looking for 2 pl to help with lotto and drops i have 2 in mid if thay join

no items will be claimed by ANYONE however raid leader will gt an extra 105 in random ( ie random 1100 not 1000) other than that nothing will be kept back all drops will be counted and handed to set ppl

the raid will be run with a view to spd in killing and geting the hell out of tg hence you do what told when told and how told there will be 1 puller( a shaman i hop) anyone els pulls and thay get kicked even if its on last mob i dont realy care brake the rules and your out

you can signe up if you wish but we go with who ever is there wednesday night

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
oh I know this game.. "guess the day the tg raid is"! .. hmm.. friday? :)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
raid will start at 18:00 cet thats 17:00 gmt hagal first raid numbers going is open ( a max might be set for any other raids) wednesday night

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
eek! sorry :) I just woke up after 4 hours sleep. my bad

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Argh.. can't attend on Wednesday :( ..

Anyway.. this rule about you can pick what you need on the character you are there with, isn't that good. Most people got more than 1-2 level 50's. Take me for example, I need stuff for my SM.. but a SM isn't that useful down in TG.. so if I come with my warrior instead, I can't vote for any SM stuff?
And alot of people are levling hunters etc.. so I hope you don't get 30 hunters on that raid needing TG belts/rings etc :)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, kinda messy setup he got so he aint saying it clearly ^^

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
cemi0 said:
Heh, kinda messy setup he got so he aint saying it clearly ^^
Its the setup most people used for TG raids. While I will say I dont like the idea myself, there will however be the usual greedy people who win items to sell rather than use, and thats where this rule came in.

I would suggest that people declare before hand to the raid leader / group leader what they will be rolling for, if not their main. Like Urme says, not all chars are useful in TG, mainly casters and seers, its tank haven.

Signing up with Apophys, ML5 healer.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
Its the setup most people used for TG raids. While I will say I dont like the idea myself, there will however be the usual greedy people who win items to sell rather than use, and thats where this rule came in.

I would suggest that people declare before hand to the raid leader / group leader what they will be rolling for, if not their main. Like Urme says, not all chars are useful in TG, mainly casters and seers, its tank haven.

Signing up with Apophys, ML5 healer.

I was referring to date and time setup, not lotto system.
If he wanna run it that way, sure, dont sign up if you dont like it.

Limbonic

Loyal Freddie
lvl 50 Shadowblade signing up. :) Since it´s the only high lvl character i got :p But i got a Bonedancer on the way up pretty fast (lvl 40 atm) so can i roll for BD stuff instead of SB stuff? I am trying to get him a full TG set. I got staff and boots atm. :cheers:

ketorgerhall

Fledgling Freddie
Wanna start a betting competition about who gets to buy what item before the lotto for 7p? :D
Or perhaps what item ruthian will take for himself :)

living

Fledgling Freddie
50 dark RM signing up, best i can do is prolly 11dps dmg add tho.. hehe :)

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe ye or smtng like: "oh there is nothing here my zerker needs, ill take the hammer for my thane kkthxbye"

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Nice one on doing a raid, but 1700 GMT is way too early for anyone in the UK with a job.

cattebrie

Fledgling Freddie
Ill try make it but 1700 damn my kids are still up then i can get away with bed at 1800 but 1700 i think they may complain too much :/ oh and they wouldnt have had their evening meal :) but apart from all that yeah im in :clap:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
May not make it after all, as someone else said, 1700 GMT maybe a likkle too early for us working types.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Wont make it either. Two hours later I would definatly made it, one hour maybe.

ruahtian

Fledgling Freddie
start time will be delayed by 30 mins so 18:30 cet 1730 gmt

and it didnt take ket lond to start slaging me off yet again wish i could say the reason he got so pissed but cnat be bothered to loweer myself to his lvl

as for the problem of pl who will tank tanks and need things for caster been thinking about that andhave decided thatif you inform before raid starts ( depending on numbers) if you bring a tank class but need caster drops then you cannominate items for that caster

ruahtian

Fledgling Freddie
ok was a very good raid 51 rops for 49 ppl some good drops some not so good.
was a sham to find thayhad changed the king to self heal some how but i hop to find out why he did that and work out a counter plan to kill him.
after 30 mins the queen did drop and droped some nice items.

next week ( at a time to be decided due to work) i hop to run another tg raid this time with the aid of members of my guild realm defenders who will help regulate the lotto system as there was attempts to cheat in it by rolling 2-3 times by some ppl ( one person managed to do it he has been located)

other than that was a nice job done by all some hairy moments but we managed.

as those that needed ml exp noticed the amounts you got where crazy 1 person got 100% ml exp on ml5 by the time we had killed half the elders.

as stated next week i hop to run another tg raid midweek and one on weekend the weekend raids will be full tg raids and last about 6 hours the midweek raids will just be councilers and elders with queen to finish no birds or skellys.

there was 3 drops left those drops will be sold ( not great drops but drops anyway) the funds handed to guten whom i have been told is lfom alliance banker

Rolf Erikson

Fledgling Freddie
Was a Very good hunt all involved did a very good job and listened to "orders", Very Good job ALL.

To Ruath good to have you back in TG been awhile.

Well as i said Good Job all /salut

ROLF ERIKSON
"The Happy Thane"
FoM

ChidoZz

Fledgling Freddie
ayeah... was a littel crazy lotto there but I think it all went well in the end, tho I missed to roll for the item I wonted to have. n00b! :twak:

And we did get some peopel to gain lvl's in there. :clap:

And I wanna take the time and thanks the group that had my IRL friend with them. Joxx, even that he is a bigger n00b then me :) and only something like lvl 36 ^^ Thanks to that group! :) /Salut

Limbonic

Loyal Freddie
It was the best TG raid i ever been on. U must tell me how you managed to kill Lord Agmundr without adding the entire room of Hrimthursa seers :eek2: That was really impressive! :)

Ps! A guild mate was playing a practical joke on me at that precise moment so i didn´t pay any attention to how you did it. :p

/Slap Okkie :twak:

Vaas Harkonnen

Fledgling Freddie
Limbonic said:
Ps! A guild mate was playing a practical joke on me at that precise moment so i didn´t pay any attention to how you did it. :p

Sorry Limbo :) :D

ruahtian

Fledgling Freddie
i no it was early but it was my first tg raid in over 9 mounths i hop every wednesday to run same type of raid councilers elder queen 9 and king if i can work out how to nail him seams hes been added a few new skills

there will also be a raid every weekend depending on work or a late night saturday raid ie starting at 7ish and runing till 1 am ish gmt

ruahtian

Fledgling Freddie
Limbonic said:
It was the best TG raid i ever been on. U must tell me how you managed to kill Lord Agmundr without adding the entire room of Hrimthursa seers :eek2: That was really impressive! :)

its the old sm focus trick rather simple and can work on alot of mobs that add call me in game and ill run thro it (also worked on 1 counciler and 1 elder)

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
we have to kill the skelly and bird as well... last 10 raids i been on we didnt killed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom