TG raid lotto system

A

a-bjorn

ok, this lotto system used at this nigh TG raid really sucked!

For u that dont know what system im talking about. Read the post about Ruahians TG raid.

Imo it would be better to lotto 1 item at the time. Then the ones who want that items do a /random 100. Highest nr. gets the item and can't roll for any more items. When everyone have rolled, and if there is any items left, the ones that didn't get any item first roll have another chance to roll for any item left. This is the most fair way to split the loot imo.

Thoughts? :m00:

E

envenom

thats why i dont go on raids i take my sm and 2-3 healer/shammy and i do my own hunt and EVERYONE goes away with something :) no complaints

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by envenom
thats why i dont go on raids i take my sm and 2-3 healer/shammy and i do my own hunt and EVERYONE goes away with something :) no complaints

Hmm...you need a tank? I got sick of going on raids and NEVER geting any drops, then seeing drops I would have liked being sold for rip-off prices...

H

Hatt

Solution.
A TG raid usually takes like 5hours.
Spend those 5 hours in DF.
In 5hours of strong farm, you will get like 500 dia seals..
"Get rid of the seals" ---> You got 7,5p
Go to BW trade section.. look for threads called:
[WTS] TG drops!
Buy.

R

redfern

I've started to farm in tg with a healer or two myself - but I cant do a lord or any other real high mob there. So going to the big raids are nessesary - only problem is as always the lottosystem - untill now I've only been on one raid with a good lotto.

L

Lokase

Imo the best lotto system is 1 ticket per round.
You decide a item that you wanna roll for, if you loose, you must wait for next round to roll if there still is items left.
With this system you have a large chance to get a drop that you really want, and the less popular drops (like non vest armor parts) you got a VERY big chance to get.

Also if no drops that you wan't drop on the raid, +10 on rolls on the second raid is a great rule.

If I had time I would set up raids with these rules.

S

Spix

1 ticket / round , and a entrence fee of 500 Gold or something in the lotto.

Then everyone who do not get a item or roll split the entrence fee pot.

40 people pay 500G = 20P

15 drops = 25 didnt get anything.

20P/ 25 = 800G back for those who didnt get any nice drops.

It realy sucks to spend 5 hours and find out you go empty handed from the raid.

Just an Idea.
I rarely go to raids anyway since I always miss them :p
But when I do I make sure I understand the rules before going and then respect the outcome of the lotto.

Yeah!

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by a-bjorn
ok, this lotto system used at this nigh TG raid really sucked!

For u that dont know what system im talking about. Read the post about Ruahians TG raid.

Imo it would be better to lotto 1 item at the time. Then the ones who want that items do a /random 100. Highest nr. gets the item and can't roll for any more items. When everyone have rolled, and if there is any items left, the ones that didn't get any item first roll have another chance to roll for any item left. This is the most fair way to split the loot imo.

Thoughts? :m00:

i agree

E

envenom

1 sm + 2 healers +1 shammy and you can kill Isso and Forn prolly get about 6-7 drops in all everyone goes away with something and other items are lottoed around the group /random 100 no complaints because everyone alredy has 1 item

Users who are viewing this thread