TG hunts anounced.Do ppl respect it?

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
We had a guild TG raid in December and TG was empty when we got there.Thou we found a guild grp (will not mention the guild) petpulling, all players where anon (wonder why).It was anounced on BW at the time. What I want to know if there is a waste of time or can it be worth planing a new TG hunt. Gathering 20+ ppl and found cave clean wasnt fun.

BimboBane

Fledgling Freddie
Well with the upcomming nerf the selfish twats try as hard as they can to sabotage planed raids, I hope they understand why they wont be a part of the battegroups and so on in TOA. In my eyes they have proven to the realm that "they dont care about others" now let them see hos easy getting a ML in ToA is without friends. Since I have spent a fair amout of time in TG farming itams and stones for my guild/allaince I have a list of most of the persons/guilds involved in raidbashing.

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Everlast were trying to plan a raid for next week on tuesday, read the announcements here and re-scheduled. Yes we do respect it and so should others :)

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
As with this, as in all walks of life, you can only influence people by your own actions;

Post TG hunts here, with as much notice as possible

Explain the situation to anyone you come across in TG, remember they may not read these boards

In short, try to set a higher example, unfortunately there are people who take pleasure in ruining another's fun. Well so be it, but in my experience these are also the people who enjoy being flamed and getting a reaction out of you. Turn the other cheek, walk away and half their enjoyment has gone already.

Fen

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Faith alliance last saturday got there and the dungeon was empty as well :(

WE had posted at least a week before hand we were going there.

It takes time to form groups etc and when u get there and there is nothing to kill it really is very disappointing

At least after the patch it won't happen.

But to all that empty the dungeons on when raids have been scheduled :kissit:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
We had been in on the Friday night, but were long gone before midnight. Don't know about respawn times and so forth: TG was nice to see the first few times but I only went there to make up the numbers for alliance and guild. Not being an item hunter there was little there to interest me after the initial oohs and aahs :)

Svartur

Fledgling Freddie
Only been in TG once or twice to check it out. Never been much of a item whore. Planning on going to my first FFA raid some day though. ;)

Of course it should be respected if others have planned and announced it in advance.

At least when it comes to the named ones which I pressume everyone is after. Regular mobs dropping random loot should be free for anyone to exp/farm always imo.

If not there would never be any day free for regular players just exping or smaller guilds/groups going in there for fun or summat since TG is always claimed by some guild/Alliance.

It's after all a pretty big cave. Is everything in there spawning seldom or only the named ones btw?

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Venoms last 2 TG raids only mob that has been down was Isso but all council/high lords were up we had posted on BW/FH about a week in advance but still someone saw it necessary to go and kill isso. Maybe not everyone reads bw/fh but surely someone in the guild/group that is doing it must. my 2 cents.

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
Well seems like i can w8 untill after patch..Someone mentioned to turn the other cheek ,i didnt mention the names or flamed anyone just wanted to see if it was worth a try.I dont care if some random mobs or issorden have been killed but as mentioned when u gather 20 ppl and start making grps and so on it aint funny to find it compleatly cleaned.Dont think the farmers when we where ther didnt know about it coz they where all anon.

Azorius

Fledgling Freddie
It's very annoying when it happens, but at the end of the day there's nothing that can be done about it. People are free to go and do as they wish, wherever they wish, be it in TG or pinching Tomte's off people in Nisses :p

Luckily, nerf incoming so no more Farmer Giles :p

Cheers

Azo

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
The problem is ofcoz petpulling dont need that many players. As mentioned before there will always be players that dont care about others. But I got the answere I was seeking for and thank you all for answering..If GOA speak the truth i only have to wait fo maximum 2 weeks...

Svartur

Fledgling Freddie
If all of them where anon it really is something that stinks here.

Take it up with the guilds gm. If it is repeated then hang them high imo.
Gifv guild and names so we can point and laugh at the selfish dudes ;)

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
One thing you must remember tho is that respawn times arent exact, sometime they spawn after 8 hours and sometimes they spawn after 48hours, agreed that its seldom they spawn after 48 hours but it has happened and goa said it was nothing wrong with the spawn.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Of course the announced raids should be avoided. Unfortunately there's always some that don't care, and there only needs one to clear it :(

Since it's not against CoC, there's nothing GOA or anyone can do about it, but I for one will not have any dealings with people who I've known to for example, farm mobs in TG on "reserved" times. Only way the player community can "punish" that sort of people with, is to leave them out from all other activities, like mentioned ToA ML groups, rvr groups, exp groups, etc.
I would also contact their guild, and tell their GM about it. If the guild cares about their reputation, they will probably do something about it, if they don't do anything about it, then I would treat whole guild as I would treat the people who farm the mobs (as described above:)) since it means they approve of it.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Actually GOA stated they will punish people that ruined an announced TG raid by pet pulling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom