TG FFA Raid - 6th September

K

kjel

SATURDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER:
GATHER AT HAGALL
CG will open at 1745 GMT / 1845 CET
Raid will depart Hagall at 1830 GMT / 1930 CET
CG will close at 1900 GMT / 2000 CET

The King and Queen will only be attempted if there are 60+ people. I would appreciate it if everyone would find and learn what their own modifiers are, as looking up the mods for a popular item is sheer hell.

THINGS CONCERNING LOOT:
You must be level 50 in order to enter the lotto.
Any alt you are rolling for must be level 50.
Failure to follow these two rules means you have 24 hours to return any items you received to the raid organiser (in this case... me)
Failure to return the item means I shall dispatch hordes of Excal playings and their brand spanking new alts to beg cash off you all day and all night. I also get to stick a great big sticker saying YOU ARE BANNED on your name.
You may only receive *one* item per raid - this includes respec rocks.
If you chose a class which had no drops during the raid, then tough, I'll add your nice +10 mod for the next raid.
Winning loot means all your modifiers are wiped back to null/zero/zilch/void.
YOU MAY NOT SELL ANY FFA RAID DROPS. IF YOU CAN'T USE THEM THEN DON'T LOTTO FOR THEM. My raid is not a way to generate cash. Make your own raids if you want to get stuff to sell.

MODIFIERS:
Modifiers are awarded as follows:
Attending a raid until we all die horribly or clean out the glacier +10
Attending a raid but leaving before we die horribly or clean out the glacier +5
Winning stuff in the lotto reduces your modifier to <zero>. This includes respec rocks.

THE LOTTERY:
For those of you who have been attending my raid, yes the lottery does tend to change venue quite a bit. I will announce where it will be held once we enter TG.
I *do* actually monitor what you lotto for, and there seem to be a suspicious number of multi weapon spec SB's out there (first time I've heard of a SB trying to wield a spear, a sword and a non LA axe.) I despise lootwhoring people, try to lotto for stuff you will actually use. Just because it's from TG doesn't mean it's always great (just look at Suttung's Spiteful Vest - you can make better 99% vests with sc'ing.)

THINGS CONCERNING KJEL:
I do not accept requests to look up mods during the raid.
I will rarely reply to you after asking which class you're rolling for.
I run a three strikes systems during the raid and lotto. I give you two warnings, upon your 3rd warning you are expelled from the raid. The three warning system is there because I like to believe people have the capacity to learn, despite the fact I have been proven wrong so many times.
Warnings may be placed on people during the lottery.
Don't bug me about TG raids.

UNCLAIMED LOOT:
Any loot not claimed will be auctioned off at a later date, please look at the thread entitled TG FFA Loot.

If you have any questions, then post them here.

T

Tesla Monkor

Probably not as much as you still need to pay me. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread