TFC Community Game

S

]SK[

Originally posted by old.D0LLySh33p
TFC isn't my cup of tea but I'll play every week for a couple of maps with you guys...

(purely cos Pip was wearing nothing...)

You should and tbh your not a bad player.

P

Pippa666

(purely cos Pip was wearing nothing...)

Ssshhhhhh ur not supposed to tell everyone Dolly;)

A

-adz-

Every time I killed fragile I exploded in excitement afterwards or sommit. Guess u can throw grens while ur dying or something ;o

M

Maljonic

sometimes when you try and throw a grenade you can't let go of it for some reason; usually you have to press the button again to get rid of the damn thing but that also throws another one if you have one left.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

I exploded purely from Pippa and Prom's wonderful tfc skillz.

(SK is a pro tho :( He is evil. He makes baby sh33p3h cry!)

T

Trancor

It was a good game. Something was wrong though, I was able to get a few kills and survive for a bit, very strange indead. My bullet magnet must have broken ;)

S

]SK[

I was thinking of keeping a log of all these games with screenshot and statistics, the screenshots isnt a problem if i get my arse together and download some imaging software, for the stats I just need to remote log from the server which ive been looking into today, I will test later and see how it goes.

T

Trancor

Excellent idea ]SK[, would be good to see how I'm performing over a couple of weeks. Instead of one lucky night. Screenies are good too. Big thumbs up from me.

M

Maljonic

wont Prom be a bit miffed when he sees it written down how much better I am than him?

P

Pippa666

It would be very difficult to get a screen shot of u Mal, ur always hiding in respawn ? ;)

Good idea tho SK, could only benefit the game and the up the interest in it :)

Y

yaesu

sorry i was not there for long, my wonderful wife decided to chop the end of her finger off with a pair of secetaurs (?) whilst arranging some flowers. so i had to take her to hospital, hence i missed the game.

how inconsiderate!!!

:(

O

old.D0LLySh33p

That's code talk for...

I needed to wank over Pip and Prom :O

(how is she though? hope all is well m8y!)

A

-adz-

/me slaps self

2nd time i've been out and needed it

This has no relevence, i am slightly tipsy

P

Pippa666

That's code talk for...

I needed to wank over Pip and Prom :O

:eek2:

.......Hope ur better half is ok yaesu:)

M

Maljonic

Like Pip says, I hope your much better half is okay ;)

P

Pro]v[etheus

I can confirm that she is ok, well.........just as gobby.;)

S

]SK[

Well, I sorta have a site for stats, only thing on it atm is the screenies as I have no log file from any games. Deadman or pip you will have to remind me the rcon, I have a sort of clue but dont wanna get myself banned by trying to figure it out.
For the booked games I will also need the rcon unless you yourself wants to log the game and mail the log to me after?

BTW this might be a tad slow for a bit as its hosted on Linux box at home. Will get a decent host soon (hopefully) with a url when I cba to configure the DNS servers.

http://www.iztehwin.co.uk/

Yes im trying to fix the photo viewing bug where images are missing. *Fixed*
Yes you can upload pictures but of course they will need verifying from the admin (currently me) before they show up.
The stats thing will have to be done manually for the time being :|

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Must... not.... get addicted to stats.... must not......!

Y

yaesu

the wifes ok, thanks guys

why she decided she'd had enuff of her finger i dont know.

(pls refrain from any rude comments).

P

Pippa666

Using my personal bookable time I've booked a server for TFC, the details are as follows:

Booking time and duration
-------------------------
Date/time - Monday 23rd June 2003 at 21:00 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time
Duration - 120 minutes

Server (IP address 213.221.176.39:27015)

Player Password - free

Map Rotation:

dustbowl
warpath
avanti
Flagrun
Casbah

Anyone Welcome:)

We also have a regular Thursday TFC event on the Public/Community servers, you can find all the details about it here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom