TFC Community Game

O

old.D0LLySh33p

this is far too early for me to post nething useful.

M

Maljonic

Originally posted by Pro]v[etheus
If you are lucky, i will sing '5 Speckled Frogs' for you again.:D
that's may favourite song! I like they bit where they jump into the pool;)

P

Pro]v[etheus

Originally posted by Debaser
Enjoyed it too, they get better each game, definatley my bw highlight at the moment :wink2:

Are you referring to my singing ?

P

Pro]v[etheus

Originally posted by Maljonic
do you know 'There's a Hole in My Bucket'?

I did notice a wet patch but didn't like to say anything.

M

Maljonic

I did notice a wet patch but didn't like to say anything.
and you say Yaesu's grammar is bad!:rolleyes:

P

Pro]v[etheus

Nowt wrong with my grammar lad, must be a northern thing eh.

M

Maljonic

Nowt wrong with my grammar lad, must be a northern thing eh.
maybe your grammar only stretches to the elementary level then? It would explain how you misread my post;)

P

Pro]v[etheus

maybe your grammer only stretches to the elementary level then? It would explain how you misread my post;)

lmao

M

Maljonic

can we stop saying 'grammar' now? It's starting to sound like a silly word from repetition.

repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition :)

P.S. Prom still hasn't answered my original question;)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

He can't. He has his mouth and hands full...

P

Pro]v[etheus

can we stop saying 'grammar' now? It's starting to sound like a silly word from repetition

We can do but may i just add that it was you who brought up the 'grammar' word, and mispelt it.:rolleyes:

M

Maljonic

We can do but may i just add that it was you who brought up the 'grammar' word, and mispelt it.:rolleyes:
I did not, you started it; you said poor retarded Yaesu uses bad grammar... and as for my honest typo mistake, well what can I say? Ferret on a stick anyone?:)

Y

yaesu

Did someone mention that i was retarded.......well id rather be retarded than keep ferrets in me trousers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom