Texas Executions

Satyn

Fledgling Freddie
Read some of the stories about why they got executed and while you got the chills i felt sick ... I'm not pro deathpenalty but imo some of these guys should be tortured to death. They dont deserve a quick death.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
theyve executed no asians :( RACISTS!
i can't find any women either :S

edit: actually scratch that, I found a couple at the top.. :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Hansmoleman said:
i can't find any women either :S

edit: actually scratch that, I found a couple at the top.. :p

i was gunna write it as ajuns but decided theyd call me racist :p wierd state texas, a load of these live in trailpark homes :p i actually didnt think it was as bad as this but the 3 i've read (mainly from the top) all lived in trailerparkers. hmm.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you commit a crime in a state / country where you know the commission of that offence can be punishable by death and carry on with the offence nonetheless, then don't look to me for any sympathy.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I don't get why the records are so obsessed with the race of both victims and offenders. I hope it's to make sure minorities don't get unfair treatment, but in the reports it doesn't sound that way.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
what.....the.....hell

At least these were my first thought. A site that lists all the people executed? I've read some of the stories and tbh, it's pretty sick what these people have done.....I'm still against death penalty though :/

Marc

FH is my second home
The death penalty was too good for Jackie Wilson.

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
Satyn said:
Read some of the stories about why they got executed and while you got the chills i felt sick ... I'm not pro deathpenalty but imo some of these guys should be tortured to death. They dont deserve a quick death.

I´m with you on this, but at the same time I think anyone that is capable of torture them to death really need help too, in the long run a quick death is the best answer so we taxpayers don´t have to feed them in jail for the rest of their lifes. At least for me taking my life would be the worst penelty I could ever get.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Levin said:
I don't get why the records are so obsessed with the race of both victims and offenders. I hope it's to make sure minorities don't get unfair treatment, but in the reports it doesn't sound that way.
First thing I noticed too, why state the race? o_O

Marc

FH is my second home
LOL One of the dudes who was executed was called "Richard Head Williams". Such an apt name dont you think?

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Levin said:
Of course they are obssesed with Race, Texas is the place of Hillbilly pick-up driving racists out to burn there "inferior" race with tyres, a pillow case on there head while thinking it's ok cos they playing the banjo while sipping bourbon :(

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
http://www.prodeathpenalty.com

There you can see who is about to get executed in whole US

http://www.deadmaneating.com

What they have eaten as last meal

I used to visit those sites just out of interest why people kill other people and for what reason. As you can see at the last statements most of them have regret the action, and have turned into religion.

A site that i visist still sometimes is http://www.wm3.org its about the
West Memphis Three guys where 1 of them (Damien Echols) is on deathrow,
i watched both documentary about these 3 guys, and makes me think if
they are unguilty in jail/deathrow, and that one of the dads is the killer, but i have not read all testimonials of the trials so i can't really judge about that ;)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
The death penalty was too good for Jackie Wilson.
agreed, think i heard bout tht case aswell, awhile back. There really are some fcked up ppl in the world

georgie

FH is my second home
My personal favourite was the dumbarse who tried to rob and then killed the girl who was delivering a take away to his house. I wonder how the authorities managed to work out who did it. :wanker:

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
http://www.prodeathpenalty.com

There you can see who is about to get executed in whole US

http://www.deadmaneating.com

What they have eaten as last meal

I used to visit those sites just out of interest why people kill other people and for what reason. As you can see at the last statements most of them have regret the action, and have turned into religion.

A site that i visist still sometimes is http://www.wm3.org its about the
West Memphis Three guys where 1 of them (Damien Echols) is on deathrow,
i watched both documentary about these 3 guys, and makes me think if
they are unguilty in jail/deathrow, and that one of the dads is the killer, but i have not read all testimonials of the trials so i can't really judge about that ;)
Hmmm deadmaneating is quite interesting to be honest, some of them are right greedy bastards really, however I get the feeling they are doing it so there is more mess to clean up when there bodily functions have let go.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im not so sure im pro or anti for the lethal injection.

read up on it. im obviously not medically educated enough to describe in detail what happens, but lets say its not always as it seems.

- English -

Resident Freddy
tris- said:
im not so sure im pro or anti for the lethal injection.

read up on it. im obviously not medically educated enough to describe in detail what happens, but lets say its not always as it seems.

what you mean? instead of the injection machine slowing injecting poising in... they get 5 people to jam 5inch needles in at the same time? :)

tris-

something to do with the barbituates and the anasthetics etc. either way, the one that supposedly stops you being in pain wears off rather quickly. while the other one that has paralysed your muscles keeps on going. so as they are injecting the lethal part, the person is still alive. therefore suffering in extreme agony but they cannot move or speak at all.

- English -

Resident Freddy
i doubt they actually do DO that... inhumane and all,probably against the law

tris-

like i said, im not medically trained enough to be able to fully relay all the info back ;)

tris-

soz man :(

if you research on google.com though, im sure you will find it easily ;)

Gamah

Banned
tris- said:
something to do with the barbituates and the anasthetics etc. either way, the one that supposedly stops you being in pain wears off rather quickly. while the other one that has paralysed your muscles keeps on going. so as they are injecting the lethal part, the person is still alive. therefore suffering in extreme agony but they cannot move or speak at all.

good?

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:

ye i read that a few places b4 and i believe its true, they are left paralysed and they can feel a lot of pain ..

but personally i am mostly for death penalty .. if sum1 tries to play god and kills another human then they should recieve a very harsh punishment !
i honestly dont want a murderer out of jail after a few yrs and roaming the streets again .. any1 that is near him/her could be at risk .. they make the decision themselves to commit the act of murder, and there is no going back and saying, big soz megameights, we shouldnt of let him/her out after all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom