Texas Death Row

Should death penalty be used in the USA ?

• Yes hang the bastards

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • No some can repent and everyone deserves a chance

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • I dont give a toss :P

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
DNA is just too good.

It's people thinking things like this that lead to fuck ups with the wrong people getting convicted. DNA profiling like any other evidence collecting technique has it's strong points and has it's bad points, to beleive that it's infallible is just naive and smacks of watching too many crime dramas where it's made out to be some sort of superweapon when it comes to catching criminals.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Send them all to the Chair. I'd have it in this country in a heartbeat.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I don't understand the USA. Some of its states execute criminals, and yet others frown at the sight of an exposed breast.

or that some states over there have no gun regulations what so ever. ppl walk in and buy a gun like its a fucking bottle of milk :p

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
alot of you are treating this as black and white and its not, theres a whole lot of grey.

generally people dont get executed for 1 murder unless its absolutely horrific. tend to find the people on death row have killed multiple times and are beyond redemption put simply they are pure evil. (yes the odd case gets altered to life in prison)

yes the death penalty should exist for the worst crimes they should serve time in prison and then be executed. to me a straight your guilty and executed in the morning is too kind they should be made to dwell on it knowing its their fate.

there are alot of circumstances surrounding murder can be pre meditated or a crime of passion etc. as with any crime it should be looked at on an individual basis and a decision based on that whether its life in prison or execution

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Pre-meditated murder should be death, no question about it. The lesser forms of murder should be life and 15 years. Manslaughter should be 10 years fixed. You hit someone, they die? You deserve to lose 10 years of liberty.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
My opinion on the Death Penalty is that simply yes, as long as there is sufficient evidence and that the judges are 100% sure that the person committed the crime and it was murder, Yes another view of mine - should be murder.
Then yes - they should be killed

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
If people were more disciplined there wouldn't be need to put so much time into a penalty system.. :ninja:

Chilly

Balls of steel
Wouldnt be the first time in history that has happened

Yeah, I remember when the police had three bald people in a swimming pool predicting murders and locking people up pre-emptively. And we all know how that ended up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom