Testing something

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It isn't going going to work guys, the code google uses will just pick up on the forum type if it can't find anything in the thread that it can generate an ad for. As this is a DAoC forum it will just revert to forum type as it probably has no frigging idea what giant albino babies are ;)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
It isn't going going to work guys, the code google uses will just pick up on the forum type if it can't find anything in the thread that it can generate an ad for. As this is a DAoC forum it will just revert to forum type as it probably has no frigging idea what giant albino babies are ;)

The Giant Albino Babies wont be happy to hear that :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i read a google add about buying breast milk on ebay

maybe we should try breast milk

tris-

error 404 tbh, any alternate mirrors?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm seems we managed to get an ad for an illusionist/magician to appear now ^^ I think we are getting somewhere :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fana said:
Hmm seems we managed to get an ad for an illusionist/magician to appear now ^^ I think we are getting somewhere :D

Magician eh? You would be suprised how fast Docwolfe can make a 10inch dildo disappear :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Fana said:
hazaaa! FH OT >> google!

tris-

ebay breast milk ebay breast milk ebay breast milk ebay breast milk ebay breast milk ebay breast milk ebay breast milk ebay breast milk

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I think the subject of GIANT ALBINO BABIES needs to be in the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom