Test your typing

O

old.Dillinja

Your score: 312 keys per minute ~ 62 words per minute
Language/mode: en
Ranking: That was fast - you can still improve, though.
Comparison: 40% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 60% have a lower or equal result.

Mistakes: ctake(take), the(The), army(Army), fott(foot), bought(and), titanium.(bought), The(titanium.), duck(The), darling(darling,), do'(do), sleep(Sleep), sweer(sweet), all(All), ha(has), s(a), free(freedom)

Well done!

E

Eleasias

Your score: 404 keys per minute ~ 80 words per minute
Language/mode: fi
Comparison: 12% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 88% have a lower or equal result.

C

Cush

I had like 70 keys/minute..

Tho im drunk think ill try sometime when i aint as drunk as i am atm

G

Graknak

this sawks, Dutch spelling errors make up 25% min of the text, really crap ><

L

lakih

Your score: 193 keys per minute ~ 38 words per minute
Language/mode: classic-se
Ranking: Not bad!
Comparison: 68% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 32% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: kuslig säng kapabel upphäv varv hinkar benämnts kronologi bidra hasard folra' behålla sinnet ambulans ingick överskott tråkigt kronologi utträda' samhäöle dualism anhålla grabbar avråda kyrka tepublik centimeter avser topologi

Mistakes: folra'(flora), utträda'(utträda), samhäöle(samhälle), tepublik(republik)

Well done!

(Not sober...)

R

Roalith

Your score: 329 keys per minute ~ 65 words per minute

N

-Nxs-

I did this a few times again last night - god i was bored :)

Managed to get just over 70 WPM on average, which is pretty good :) and being more cautios I got about 55 WPM with zero errors.

:clap:

T

Teren

Your score: 158 keys per minute ~ 31 words per minute
Language/mode: classic-en
Comparison: 82% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 18% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: asset overthrow booted encircled stalwart gloving forthcoming determinable lubricate specialize ascot focuses elbowing scoping twisting scoping aristrocrat religiousness

Mistakes: aristrocrat(aristocrat)

i maybe slow - but look @ my mistakes :O

M

Munkey-

Your score: 344 keys per minute ~ 68 words per minute
Comparison: 31% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 69% have a lower or equal result.

Mistakes: lisp?(Lisp?), activites(activities), anothger(another), Hel(Help), i'm(I'm), File(file!), model,,(model.), of(Of), withc's(witch's), doom.(doom), whome.(whom.), scriptures(Scriptures), testimon(testimony)

O

old.tRoG

Your score: 313 keys per minute ~ 62 words per minute
Comparison: 39% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 61% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: Monday is an awful way to spend one seventh of your life. Why don't you fix your little problem. The fellow sat down at a bar, ordered a drink and asked the bartender if he wanted to hear a dumb-jock joke. In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michealangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaisaance When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened. Tallulah Bankhead barged down the Nile last night as Cleopatra and sank. Shame is an improper emotion invented

Mistakes: Michealangelo,(Michaelangelo,), Renaisance(Renaissance.)

Rah! And I type like my hands are possessed by some sort of strange spider.

N

Nightchill

Your score: 447 keys per minute ~ 89 words per minute
Comparison: 12% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 88% have a lower or equal result.

I'm registered as faster than that at a few agencies :/ Thing is, once you do the space, you can't go back. A lot of my mistakes I know I made and do a backspace to change it instantly but it, of course, doesn't let you in that test.

O

old.tRoG

Question: Do you type 'the proper way', or do your fingers fly everywere?

I'm completely self taught, and I tend to smack the key with whatever finger is closest at the time.

N

Nightchill

Your score: 517 keys per minute ~ 103 words per minute
Ranking: Very fast.
Comparison: 4% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 96% have a lower or equal result.

Mistakes: death.,(death.), service(service.), finf(find), the(they)

2nd time :p

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by old.tRoG

I'm completely self taught, and I tend to smack the key with whatever finger is closest at the time.

Same.

S

SFXman

Your score: 324 keys per minute ~ 64 words per minute
Comparison: 36% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 64% have a lower or equal result.

Pretty bad... damn self-taught typing style with fingers flying all across the place.

EDIT: Your score: 328 keys per minute ~ 65 words per minute ...pfff...

M

Munkey-

I was taught to type the "proper way" but i hated it. so i basicly type with the whole of my left hand and only one finger on my right. (well. i use my second from the right for backspaces and the second from the left for pressing all the other keys)

K

kr0n

Your score: 357 keys per minute ~ 71 words per minute
Language/mode: classic-fi
Comparison: 24% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 76% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: oletuksen pirkasta säkeistöön vinkkeli harkinnut amanuenssi miestensä punastuu hierontaa riittävää liisa nuori askeesia joka väliajat halunnet hankkimaa suojattava värisee jäihin puudelia itsenäinen tiskaamaan suhtautuu immo vaatturin iällä kuntoakin rypyssä yläraja resepti armoille sinisalon rypyssä joka johtamassa yksilöille rynkäyttää perttula temppua

Mistakes:

Well done!

Bit less in English and more mistakes due the type of test, full sentences and must use CAPITAL letters every now and then and dots, commas etc.

O

old.Tohtori

First things first: Old. :p

Then for the results.

In english:

Your score: 248 keys per minute ~ 49 words per minute
Comparison: 58% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 42% have a lower or equal result.

In finnish:

Your score: 245 keys per minute ~ 49 words per minute
Language/mode: fi
Comparison: 47% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 53% have a lower or equal result.

I type better in english? :eek7:

Anyway, gimped calculator since i can type a helluva lot faster when i write what i wanna write and not copy paste crap :p

L

lakih

Originally posted by old.tRoG

I type the proper way (ASDF - JKLÖ = Base possitions), i use the right thumb for space...

Will make another try tomorrow when im not either drunk or tierd as a :m00:

B

Brunore

Im shit at typing, surprised I did this well tbh...

Your score: 171 keys per minute ~ 34 words per minute
Comparison: 80% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 20% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: A method for transforming energy into solid waste. After much trial and error, I have found that the best direction or a hot tub to face is up. We've finally got you talking jargon too! Throw awaty privialges and quotas, and users will do the Right Thing. Decisions of the judges will be final. unless shouted down by a really over- whealming majority of the crowd present. Here

Mistakes: or(for), awaty(away), privialges(privileges), final.(final), whealming(whelming)

K

kinag

Self-taught aswell.. kinda interesting, not so very well tho..

btw, how the HELL can you guys type 400+? even 500?? :rolleyes:

Your score: 292 keys per minute ~ 58 words per minute
Language/mode: classic-en
Ranking: You've got potential.
Comparison: 35% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 65% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: wait fabulous extrapolate tremble fortuitous slash hypodermics antihistorical loudly rhesus begrudged displacement scaly island teenage lightly discharging classified bliss grunt warm crane curiously epitomized pancakes radiography commuted linden midweek robed parallelized lightly boundary

Mistakes:

Well done!

atleast I had no mistakes :p there was a couple of words I backspaced and got deleted and tried again.. so I guess I could do a few more.. like 314 or something if I could deal with mistakes :p

K

kinag

Your score: 338 keys per minute ~ 67 words per minute
Comparison: 32% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 68% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: Head, being sophisticated in mechanism but possibly agile operating under noises being extremly suppressed etc. And my soul. unguarded, would soar on widespread wings, To live in night's magical sphere More profoundly, more variously. Remember the good old days, when CPU was singular? The surest protection against temptation is cowardice. Space travel is merely a dream. It is a sin to believe evil of others, but it is seldom a mistake. Mobius strippers never show you their backs side. I used to be Snow White, but I drifted. What innerf force drove this first athlete To such a question Tortue invariably sat silent, It might taste good or clever , in the long run, it's not going to do anything for you. After an instrument has been assembled

Mistakes: extremly(extremely), soul.(soul,), would(Would), backs(back), innerf(inner), athlete(athlete?), silent,(silent.), clever(clever,), ,(but), assembled(assembled,)

Well done!

so fucked up imo :(

O

old.LandShark

I won't tell you my score.
Mostly because I don't want to put you all to shame and embarass you, but the fact that the page won't load plays a part too :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom