Test Server - 1.2

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
I'm a little worried that we had very little time to test out the 1.2 changes, as much fun as it is to flood the starting zone with sea's of Choppers & Slayers I feel testing the other class changes would be more beneficial in the long run.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
my guess:

Normal 1.2 changes involved some hideous crashing bugs.

So, switch to testing slayer/choppa while they fix the hideous crashing bugs.

They've said they're going to do their tier 4 domination testing at some point still, so that'll involve swapping it back to charcopy mode.

Big Ugly

Fledgling Freddie
Weve been stalking, I mean observing (for test purposes obviously) some of you already and look forward to reading your feedback. Keep in mind that the version is still in test and that Mythic still has weeks of work ahead of them before it goes live. Now is the time to tell us what you think about the changes in 1.2!
the US folks have their US-only forums to provide feedback.

how do can EU players give feedback on the patch on the PTS?

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
how do can EU players give feedback on the patch on the PTS?

We monitor these and other forums so you can post it right here. Alternatively you can use the Help Form on our website or you can use the in game support tool.

CS and us forward all the feedback to Mythic.

Big Ugly

Fledgling Freddie
thx for the reply.

on a related subject. any word on when EU can expect their official forums?

Nate

FH is my second home
When they've assimilated it in to the flash web-site! Currently Jean-Luke Forumcard is trying to shoot the GOA Cube with phpson-de-flash bursts but is having no effect resistance is an animation created by flash! and is also futile.

NicGOA

thx for the reply.

on a related subject. any word on when EU can expect their official forums?

As we announced our forums will open shortly after Mythic's forum beta is over. We are using the same software and are developing the forum in close cooperation.

When they've assimilated it in to the flash web-site! Currently Jean-Luke Forumcard is trying to shoot the GOA Cube with phpson-de-flash bursts but is having no effect resistance is an animation created by flash! and is also futile.

"Perhaps today is a good day to post!"

Bringing the thread back on topic: The test server is back up and the Dwarf and Greenskin careers have the choice of using a template to start at a higher rank.

Beta testers will remember the drop down box in the top right of the screen, non beta testers: There is a drop down box in the top right where you can pick at what rank you want to start.

Enjoy!

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
slightly OT but since it has NicGOA's attention, i've got an apothecary crafter and scavenging as 2nd skill, with changes to scavenging making it pretty much redundant for apoth, will you swap the 2nd skill for butchering or will i have to take butchering and start from scratch?

Nate

FH is my second home
There are npc's in altdorf introduced in 1.2 that will change your scavenging to butchery and retain skill level, dunno who they are though.

Nate

FH is my second home
and no there isn't one in IC. Altdorf only so fu destro!!!

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
Any word on when we'll be able to copy over our characters for a little in depth testing?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
man my marauder has fuck all to come with compared to the choppa.

armor debuff or not, choppas > marauder by so far its not even funny in a sad way.

NicGOA

FYI the European Test Server will be down in a bit and will be back up about half an hour later.

News with full explanation will be up momentarily.

Nate

FH is my second home
Char copy I guess ;o theres some notes on the official forum of extra changes to the AM that didn't go in to the patch notes. Is there any way you can get this information to us Nic?

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
Slight problem with the current ptr build, while the tool tips are on par with the US ptr the latest changes seem to have not been updated.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Beta testers will remember the drop down box in the top right of the screen, non beta testers: There is a drop down box in the top right where you can pick at what rank you want to start.
Enjoy!

Sorry Nic i'm in a picky mood:

redundant - Wiktionary

Mind you, it's not often i can bash you for saying too much now is it? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom