Rant terror pair to stay

rynnor

Rockhound
I agree with Tom.

We should be proud to live in a country that dispenses justice even to those who might count themselves our enemies.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If we can't prosecute them in a proper court we've no idea what they are.

Anything else is pure speculation.

That is all.

Chilly

Balls of steel
So let's expand the problem slightly. Lets assume they were convicted, yet we still did not deport them.

What are your positions now?

Personally, I know I should say "it doesnt cost much to let them rot in prison here til they die" but I kind of want to say "fuck em, kick them the fuck out".

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
come on guys.. surely you know the reason they werent deported...

every single move they make is tracked.. who they speak to.. places they go.. they want to get the entire cell, not just those 2 fellas.

if they went back to pakistan, sure tortured.. and fuck em i say.. but it better to have em here to wait for them to fuck up and take them and the rest of em down.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I heard one of them has a beard. Definitive proof that he is a terrorist mastermind.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So let's expand the problem slightly. Lets assume they were convicted, yet we still did not deport them.

What are your positions now?

Personally, I know I should say "it doesnt cost much to let them rot in prison here til they die" but I kind of want to say "fuck em, kick them the fuck out".

I actually want to say fuck em kick em out now. The same way I'd want someone that hurt me or my family or friends fucked up. Thankfully we don't operate on eye for an eye, and we have laws to protect people and uphold the values of the country.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
so, there was no conviction that they performed illegal acts although the reported evidence seems to point that way.
However, there is no evidence that they will be tortured in Pakistan only that "ministers had not received adequate assurances from Pakistan about how they would be treated upon their return."
Even though they are not British Nationals, we decide to keep them here?

Deport them I say - I would rather they werent anywhere near British folk where they can plan another terrorist attack.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
so, there was no conviction that they performed illegal acts although the reported evidence seems to point that way.
However, there is no evidence that they will be tortured in Pakistan only that "ministers had not received adequate assurances from Pakistan about how they would be treated upon their return."
Even though they are not British Nationals, we decide to keep them here?

Deport them I say - I would rather they werent anywhere near British folk where they can plan another terrorist attack.

Well, that's not true. Based on other cases, there is evidence they'll be tortured back in Pakistan (ironically, probably with complicit agreement from HMGov). Fortunately, our judicial system isn't run by MI6 (yet).

As for your second point, as the last major attack in the UK was carried out by British Nationals, the point is rather moot isn't it? Its probably better to have them here and under observation, than elsewhere and in communication with idiots from Bradford or Leicester who'll do their bidding.

StRaNgEdAyS

Fledgling Freddie
Personally, I believe if they are found guilty they should be deported immediately.
I'm pretty sure they'd be in just as much danger of being tortured and killed here in prison as they would being sent home. At least in Pakistan they might get a head start.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Personally, I believe if they are found guilty they should be deported immediately.
I'm pretty sure they'd be in just as much danger of being tortured and killed here in prison as they would being sent home. At least in Pakistan they might get a head start.

This is the point though, they were not found guilty. And maybe that is jsut due to incompetence of the police and press, however you can't have one rule for some of the time and another when it is convenient.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I actually want to say fuck em kick em out now

That's because you've the mentality of a dumb lynch mob stoked up by reading the papers and watching the "news".

There's a reason why we have "due process", trial by jury, standards of evidence and open courts.

None of these men have been tried in a proper court in the UK in a proper legal case. You'd demand this for yourself, your friends and your family. The day you stop demanding the same for strangers is the day you make yourself slaves.

It's shocking how history has taught so many people fuck all...

StRaNgEdAyS

Fledgling Freddie
This is the point though, they were not found guilty. And maybe that is jsut due to incompetence of the police and press, however you can't have one rule for some of the time and another when it is convenient.
Agreed, and more's the pity. The people charged with gathering the intelligence on these fucks need to get their shit together.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Agreed, and more's the pity. The people charged with gathering the intelligence on these fucks need to get their shit together.

And we know that they're "fucks" how exactly?

Ah! We established it in a court of law eh? Oh wait...

/lynchmob ON! :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
That's because you've the mentality of a dumb lynch mob stoked up by reading the papers and watching the "news".

There's a reason why we have "due process", trial by jury, standards of evidence and open courts.

None of these men have been tried in a proper court in the UK in a proper legal case. You'd demand this for yourself, your friends and your family. The day you stop demanding the same for strangers is the day you make yourself slaves.

It's shocking how history has taught so many people fuck all...

Did you actually bother to read any of my posts in this thread scouse, or even the rest of the post you quoted?

Because you've just made the exact point I have been making. I said I want them thrown out, that's my emotional reaction, but thankfully we don't live in a country where emotion controls law.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Did you actually bother to read any of my posts in this thread scouse, or even the rest of the post you quoted?

Because you've just made the exact point I have been making. I said I want them thrown out, that's my emotional reaction, but thankfully we don't live in a country where emotion controls law.

Nah. I skimmed and saw a load of "fuck 'em" posts. Sorry :)

However, the post stands for the others!

Embattle

FH is my second home
Part of me thinks fuck it lets just send them back, although a smaller part of me thinks it perhaps is unwise.

It isn't that simple, the other fact is we may never know all the information in such cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom